• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Megathread V.6

Usually on opiates I don't desire alcohol as much, while right now it's to late next time I'll try taking it without alcohol and see how the experience varies

It's just the powdered leaf in capsules from the smoke shop, overpriced I know but I just wanted to give it a shot

It's just the powdered leaf in capsules from the smoke shop, overpriced I know but I just wanted to give it a shot

Headshop Kratom isn't just grossly overpriced, sometimes depending on the headshop it's widely inconsistent in quality. But not always, some headshop owners know what there doing these days and they actually stock quality Kratom.

Bali Kratom

I'm sorry to make a new thread, please move this to the correct spot. I searched Kratom here and it wouldn't bring up the super thread, so I googled it and was signed in and it wouldn't let me reply to the thread. Here is my question. I just tried Kratom for the first time last week. I bought 14grams of Premium Bali, but from what I understand, there are different strains like red, green and white. This just says Premium Bali, which is where it's from but it doesn't say a strain. Can someone tell me which strain this might be?

Most likely red vein. Red vein is the most common from Bali, and the green vein looks super green colored, and the white vein looks like an off-green. The red vein is a dark green (as opposed to green vein being bright green)

Also, if the website youre buying from doesnt tell you what vein it is, you may want to go to a more respected website

Thanks for the replies. I bought it from a headshop/video store. Not online. The color is a greenish grayish brown. The brand is <no sourcing>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to make a new thread, please move this to the correct spot. I searched Kratom here and it wouldn't bring up the super thread, so I googled it and was signed in and it wouldn't let me reply to the thread. Here is my question. I just tried Kratom for the first time last week. I bought 14grams of Premium Bali, but from what I understand, there are different strains like red, green and white. This just says Premium Bali, which is where it's from but it doesn't say a strain. Can someone tell me which strain this might be?

Merged with the megathread.

Also, we don't do substance IDs or brand/vendor/source discussions. I'll leave this discussion open if you want to talk about vein colors and their various effects, but we can't help you determine what you have because no one can know.

Last edited:
anyone have experience with eye twitching? Not sure the reason is due to kratom or not (I have taken quite a bit for extended periods before).

but i've been taking 1.5-4 grams per day everyday for about 2 weeks. I am getting extreme eye twitches now. also been doing insane amount of work on the computer so that could be it too but i'm not sure.

Eye twitches can get really annoying when they're persistent and frequent. I've never noticed a correlation with kratom use though. They can be caused by many things, but they're harmless.

Last edited:
just ordered a sample pack of about five different strains so I will see which gets which job done the best. I'm sorta using it for add and depression so maybe stimulating strains during the day. the ritalin got to be too much for me, cause mad insomnia

hoping that this doesn't cause any significant health problems. i'll be mixing with my prescribed gabapentin and with weed occasionally

This is the thread for collected experiences and discussions related to kratom. This thread should be used to answer any and all questions about the use of kratom as a medicine/ drug.

rvRl2eS.png

^Courtesy of sekio. Previous versions can be found in the archive. Enjoy :D

Moved the last page of the previous version since there were some active questions.

I tried some Kratom from a headshop because I was out of my pain meds and it gave me a seizure and gave me green diarehea nasty nasty stuff I prefer the safe lab grade pills made FOR human consumption (no pun intented)

I tried some Kratom from a headshop because I was out of my pain meds and it gave me a seizure and gave me green diarehea nasty nasty stuff I prefer the safe lab grade pills made FOR human consumption (no pun intented)

That sounds like a very atypical reaction. Unfortunately the FDA does a piss-poor job of regulating anything that hasn't undergone a billion dollars worth of clinical trials, so it's hard to say if the reported seizures are actually being caused by kratom and not an adulterant.

Were you taking or WDing from anything else at the time?

Kratom Addiction?

Has anyone been addicted to kratom, or had a bad experience with it? What happened?

Has anyone been addicted to kratom, or had a bad experience with it? What happened?

merged wit the kratom megathread. Please post questions specifically about kratom here :)

To answer your question, absolutely! Many of us here have been dependent on kratom at one time or another. We can provide you with better info if you share why you're asking the question. Are you struggling with a kratom addiction yourself?

hoping that this doesn't cause any significant health problems. i'll be mixing with my prescribed gabapentin and with weed occasionally

Good luck. IMO kratom is more benign than your typical stimulants that are prescribed for attention deficits. Hopefully it works well for you :)