• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread v. 5

That's a lot of vodka lol. These days I rarely touch true opiates and just stick with kratom, nicotine, alcohol and cannabis which synergizes amazingly with kratom IMO.

Yeah I don't mess around much either, lately just weed and vodka but I decided to try out kratom . I miss the day when I could order pods on ebay , I hear you can still find them but not as good and cost alot more

Kratom??... Wow!!

Today I just received my shipment of Kratom sampler pack from <snip>.. I was always real suspicious about the stuff while reading into it and studying it. I been spending so much money monthly on Oxycodone plus my contact and my supplier are becoming more and more unreliable. Either he does not have them anymore or he ends up doing them all and not selling them. I am not addicted to them since I only use them on the weekends to enjoy my time but im kind of tired having to rely on these things to have a good time SO I made my decision to try Kratom. Today I tried 2 grams of Green Maing Da,,, didn't feel anything then did 2 more. I had my doubts about this stuff but WOW... I was not expecting that... It slowly hit me with in 30 minutes and it felt pretty good. It actually gave me some really good euphoria.. comparable to my Oxycodone. I little different but also very same.. I am not disappointed and hopefully I can keep my tolerance low on this stuff so I can use It maybe as a permanent replacement of Oxys. Was anyone else successfully able to use Kratom as an ultimate replacement from your drug habits? How was your experience on Kratom? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I just received my shipment of Kratom sampler pack from <snip>.. I was always real suspicious about the stuff while reading into it and studying it. I been spending so much money monthly on Oxycodone plus my contact and my supplier are becoming more and more unreliable. Either he does not have them anymore or he ends up doing them all and not selling them. I am not addicted to them since I only use them on the weekends to enjoy my time but im kind of tired having to rely on these things to have a good time SO I made my decision to try Kratom. Today I tried 2 grams of Green Maing Da,,, didn't feel anything then did 2 more. I had my doubts about this stuff but WOW... I was not expecting that... It slowly hit me with in 30 minutes and it felt pretty good. It actually gave me some really good euphoria.. comparable to my Oxycodone. I little different but also very same.. I am not disappointed and hopefully I can keep my tolerance low on this stuff so I can use It maybe as a permanent replacement of Oxys. Was anyone else successfully able to use Kratom as an ultimate replacement from your drug habits? How was your experience on Kratom? :D

I merged your thread with the megathread and deleted the vendor name as vendor discussion is against the rules

^ Kratom is indeed a euphoric drug...I've been occasionally suprised by how high ive gotten from kratom actually.

Kratom = WOW (Strain?)

Hey y'all, sorry was on vacation for couple weeks, but anyway...

Back story:
So before I planned the vacation, I relapsed on opiates for the 2nd time in almost 3.5 years, a couple days before Christmas, and the first time was this past October, for thank god only a 3 week run. Still ashamed I blew all that clean time off opiates. But as the vacation date got closer, so did my fears of withdrawal, since I didn't plan on being dumb and sneaking drugs thru customs, I decided to order enough powdered kratom to last me.
But I was really scared and even regretted my decision completely while on the plane, why? Well because I was always a doubter of kratom, I never expressed my doubts since I never tried it but I was almost sure it didn't work like they say...

Conclusion:
i was wrong for damn sure....Now I don't understand how people don't think it completely eliminates withdrawal lol, because it did for me at least. Very impressed and very upset I never gave it a shot sooner. Why it's not used instead of suboxone beats me. It should be studied more, so they can replace it with other narcos, and so we know the long term health effects (if any at all) .
What I enjoyed most is that this life saving leaf doesn't achieve that real opiate high, so it doesn't make u fien, crave, ruin ur life, etc.. but comes with confidence, energy (depending on strain) , and mild euphoria. It's like it's own unique high.
Now I ordered more and received it and I plan to continue this for about 3 months only , BUT I do know that it comes with withdrawals that people say are quick but just as harsh as a true opiate WD. But I'll look more into it wen that time comes, but for now...

Question on Euphoria:
What strain do you guys feel has the most opiate like euphoria?? And if I wanted to achieve that, how much should I use w/out getting nauseas? Because I usually take it easy (6-8gs) but only once did I take 11-12+ grams and I def got nauseous. Wasent enjoyable the least to say haha..

Also I have a stupid high tolerance to opiates. I Had a 7 year run with heroin and then achieved much clean time before fucking up, but wen I did mess up with in 2 weeks the amount of use was just as high as it ever was and my WD's were killer , felt like my 7 year run WDs, smh, it's remarkable how our bodies remember those chemicals so well!

Anyone with kratom and/or opiate experience, please help to let me know what strain/amount etc..!!

Thanks !!

Your not going to really find an opiate euphoria like opiates with Kratom,i suppose the best strain for that kinda thing is the one everyone calls Bali...The thing is the more you take to try and reach an opiate type high will make you sick,so don`t.

Just take Kratom in small doses twice or thrice a day6 or 7 grams at a time,but being an opiate addict you will find this hard because really you want an opiate high but you will find in the long run this won`t happen,take it for what it is,the more you try to achieve the opiate thing the more likely you will go back to opiates.

Your not going to really find an opiate euphoria like opiates with Kratom,i suppose the best strain for that kinda thing is the one everyone calls Bali...The thing is the more you take to try and reach an opiate type high will make you sick,so don`t.

Just take Kratom in small doses twice or thrice a day6 or 7 grams at a time,but being an opiate addict you will find this hard because really you want an opiate high but you will find in the long run this won`t happen,take it for what it is,the more you try to achieve the opiate thing the more likely you will go back to opiates.

Thanks for quick response, though it does not seem that way , I am completely aware that chasing an *actual opiate high will lead back into addiction and that is something I have not done, only once did I have a cup over 9 grams and it was at about 11gs and yes I did get nauseas . I do see that there may be no way around that, but still wondering if people have without the nausea.
That being said , I am still wondering which one has the CLOSEST effect to a opiate like euphoria. And thank u for ur response of Bali..

Hey y'all, sorry was on vacation for couple weeks, but anyway...

Back story:
So before I planned the vacation, I relapsed on opiates for the 2nd time in almost 3.5 years, a couple days before Christmas, and the first time was this past October, for thank god only a 3 week run. Still ashamed I blew all that clean time off opiates. But as the vacation date got closer, so did my fears of withdrawal, since I didn't plan on being dumb and sneaking drugs thru customs, I decided to order enough powdered kratom to last me.
But I was really scared and even regretted my decision completely while on the plane, why? Well because I was always a doubter of kratom, I never expressed my doubts since I never tried it but I was almost sure it didn't work like they say...

Conclusion:
i was wrong for damn sure....Now I don't understand how people don't think it completely eliminates withdrawal lol, because it did for me at least. Very impressed and very upset I never gave it a shot sooner. Why it's not used instead of suboxone beats me. It should be studied more, so they can replace it with other narcos, and so we know the long term health effects (if any at all) .
What I enjoyed most is that this life saving leaf doesn't achieve that real opiate high, so it doesn't make u fien, crave, ruin ur life, etc.. but comes with confidence, energy (depending on strain) , and mild euphoria. It's like it's own unique high.
Now I ordered more and received it and I plan to continue this for about 3 months only , BUT I do know that it comes with withdrawals that people say are quick but just as harsh as a true opiate WD. But I'll look more into it wen that time comes, but for now...

Question on Euphoria:
What strain do you guys feel has the most opiate like euphoria?? And if I wanted to achieve that, how much should I use w/out getting nauseas? Because I usually take it easy (6-8gs) but only once did I take 11-12+ grams and I def got nauseous. Wasent enjoyable the least to say haha..

Also I have a stupid high tolerance to opiates. I Had a 7 year run with heroin and then achieved much clean time before fucking up, but wen I did mess up with in 2 weeks the amount of use was just as high as it ever was and my WD's were killer , felt like my 7 year run WDs, smh, it's remarkable how our bodies remember those chemicals so well!

Anyone with kratom and/or opiate experience, please help to let me know what strain/amount etc..!!

Thanks !!

Merged with the megathread

Does anyone have intake on doing benzos and like an hour later taking kratom...i recently taken 1.0 mg of xanax and getting ready to do 3 grams of red bali kratom ..is this a bad idea??

Does anyone have intake on doing benzos and like an hour later taking kratom...i recently taken 1.0 mg of xanax and getting ready to do 3 grams of red bali kratom ..is this a bad idea??

I've done plenty of kratom then later taken Xanax and never had any issues. Some people say that Kratom is a cns depressant which I have not experienced but if it is for you then keep that in mind when mixing them.

I see your post is from yesterday so most likely you have already mixed them. Did you like the results?

Im still here
.No significant negative effects as far as the mix went ..After all 1 blue xanax and 3 grms of kratom is not alot i was more worried about waisting my kratom than anything. Usually anytime im humming off of any opiate feeling i will wait till its over with before any types of benzo are taken..Simply because xanax kills a nice opiate buzz for myself matter of fact the only thing that really works with my tolerance is some good clean methamphetimine .. But it must be clean and that will make any job an ease..but i warn u guys that mixing chemicals to get a euphoric effect is not smart due to creating a hole new dependecy ..in example where i use to be content with a handfull of norco 10's after i seen the effects mixing with speed "meth" how it totally makes the endorphines flood gate lay down and wide open , then after doing this for so long now i no longer can acheive my daily cocktail by doing the opiates alone so having one without the other is simply only half way where need to be ...but srry bout the added life story but thats that.

Yes i second that notion .. The red bali seems to give me the touch of an mild opiate effect ..I have the white veined indo and never felt anything near what I was looking for but beleive it or not the one time i did was due to the way i was doing it..check it out ..Every time id take single ply of tissue and drop me like 5 grams in middle of tissue using indo white make a ball put on tounge and look up at the ceiling while chugging water behind it ..needless to say i repeated this one day 3 times in a row with in a 3 minute period and walk out the door to go somewhere . when i arrived i felt ok but in 15 minute later it was a serious deal i could not hardly walk brother i was like on a sea boat and drunk at same time and dude i frigging puked that shit up in the toilet and felt a bit better ( btw i was at my moms house at this point) so i hit the game room and found a lazy boy recliner and ya boy sunk in that bitch it was about 2:30 pm but when i woke up it was dark and im like wow wtf it only felt like id been asleep for 10 minutes. Ok check it the next evening i do a simple toss and wash same water same white indo kratom except this time i didnt parachute it with tissue paper i simply john wayned it ( t&w) spoon full in mouth and slam h2o to wash it dwn . this was probably like 3-4 grams only and 20 minutes later i was at my peak of cocktail ..yes i felt like id been smoking clean speed and taking norco 10..But this peaked around a good hour only so for what its worth bro kratom is some funny iffy shit in my personal experince ya know out of the same pouch one scoop might get u lazy and tommorow out of the same bag one scoop might scrill you thru the roof batman..

discontinuing kratom today and switching to suboxone tonight (0.05 mg at bed time to allow sleep). Have been having some worrisome bladder pain and frequent urination every time I dose kratom, and inbetween kratom doses it subsides (although not to normal). thought i had found the perfect drug...knew it was too good to be true.

i have been using kratom daily for 4 months....this just started a couple weeks ago. anyone else experience similar issues?

discontinuing kratom today and switching to suboxone tonight (0.05 mg at bed time to allow sleep). Have been having some worrisome bladder pain and frequent urination every time I dose kratom, and inbetween kratom doses it subsides (although not to normal). thought i had found the perfect drug...knew it was too good to be true.

i have been using kratom daily for 4 months....this just started a couple weeks ago. anyone else experience similar issues?

No bladder pain but I experience the increase in urination anytime I dose Kratom. The increase in urination is especially apparent if I take caffeine with Kratom. I always figured the increase in urine production was a fairly common side effect with kratom.

No bladder pain but I experience the increase in urination anytime I dose Kratom. The increase in urination is especially apparent if I take caffeine with Kratom. I always figured the increase in urine production was a fairly common side effect with kratom.

Same, I'm fairly certain kratom dehydrates you. I am running to the bathroom often when on kratom. No bladder pain though.

Is it possible you have a something else going on unrelated to the Kratom?

^ Its possible but the kratom certainly makes it worse everytime i dose. I get the same thing from 3meoPCP. maybe my body just can't take all the drugs that have been through it over the years any more. don't get these problems from amy other drugs besides these two though.

I'm 48 hrs off of kratom now and the symptoms are totally gone

I just completed a physical. Cholesterol 195 total. That is better than last year at 240 but stopping dairy at times really helps. BP in normal range. Blood, liver, kidneys, and overall health was better this year than last year. All numbers got better including sugar.

I have been exercising a lot so that helps too.

So I have been utilizing nonstop since 2011. And mostly non stop since 2005. I have never felt healthier. I am healthier than ever and feel it. Of course getting my life together, giving up stronger opiates helps. My liver was a problem years ago and now in the normal range. Shooting up random street drugs was pretty unhealthy. :)

^^ ^^ anyone wanna help a friend in need and tell me or pm where i can get Kratom in uk I used to get from S*YKratom but they shut doown now it seems they wearn't the best either I could tell based in us I think but they delivered to my door now i cant find anywhere that would do it.

it really helped my chronic pain conditions better than my medication its prescribed for!

Kratom capsule help

Still somewhat new to the BL community. I have posted once or twice. But am still very unaware of the guidelines and rules around here. SO, if I do or am going against any of them with this post...please know it is unintentional.

Anyway. Been doing a bit of reading about Kratom. I am a very mild opiate enjoyer. Maybe once a month I will pop 25-30mg of Hydro. Thats about it.
I am very interested in trying Kratom. I read good things about the capsule form of this stuff. Im not looking to make tea, or measure it out or extract it. Just a quick, easy kratom experience, via capsule form. I read around, and learned there are different types or "strains" of Kratom. Which one is more desirable and most comparable to a pharm opiate? What is a good beginners dose for this stuff?