• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread v. 5

And also, no one answered my question as to whether or not it will now become impossible for weed to become legal in states where CBD is illegal since all weed has CBD in it.

Is no one answering cause no one knows?

I’m sorry but I STRONGLY disagree.

I also have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and my life would be almost unlivable without Klonopin.

STOP THE WAR ON BENZOS!!

try needing opiates for a medical condition, thats a war on meds....u will thank god its benzos u require

And also, no one answered my question as to whether or not it will now become impossible for weed to become legal in states where CBD is illegal since all weed has CBD in it.

Is no one answering cause no one knows?
Legal questions are against the rules and this thread is about kratom, not CBD/cannabis

I know cross tolerance has been discussed before but I guess until I just experienced it, I wasn't a true believer that Kratom can either cause traditional opiate tolerance or perhaps utterly block the effects of traditional opiates. I'm a believer now.

I ended up going to the dr for severe lower back pain and was diagnosed with a kidney infection. They prescribed hydrocodone 7.5 for pain relief. While it's apparent by my username that I used to have a serious oxy habit, let it be known that since discovering Kratom back in August 2016, I haven't taken a single opiate. During my oxy addiction, if I ever took a few months break, my tolerance would significantly drop. Well, I did not feel or get pain relief from any of the hydrocodone. I can only reason that this is due to my Kratom use.

This stuff has has more power than I originally respected it to have. While the Kratom did provide some pain relief, I was worried about taking it with a kidney infection since nobody really knows how harsh Kratom might be to one's kidneys. Needless to say, I was perplexed by this experience.

I know this is likely going to sound insane, but I must know, since I've been considering making the switch, there's no possible way to inject Kratom, is there? I mean, I know to most of you, that probably sounds silly, but I've never even seen the stuff, I've only ever read about it, and I never really hear much about various methods of ingesting it, only about teas and such. I like to inject my drugs, it's a thing. I even inject my subutex... though I have sound reasoning behind that. Because I have Chrones disease, my tolerance for ANYTHING is astronomically high. Even doctors are amazed at the levels of substances I can and have and have HAD TO put into my body at certain times, and the fact that in 16 years of doing so, I've never overdosed. At 15 I had spinal meningitis which was so painful my body was going into shock. I really had only ever taken a few lortabs here and there at that point, I mainly just sold my moms that I would find for extra money behind her back... anyway, they gave me several morphine shots that didn't not even SOMEWHAT relieve the pain before they finally put me on a high dose dilauted drip... they were amazed. However, it's not because I'm a "badass" or a "beast", as those who know me have put it... it's because I have a condition that processes things at an alarmingly high rate. And compound that with a hyper-thyroid that's unmedicated, and a heroin addiction from hell, and you've got a money pit like you've never seen. Which also makes using highly frustrating and not really fun at all anymore. Before my last treatment, and before the AG and FTC took everything my boyfriend and I had, over $1.7 million in bank accounts, and all credit cards, who KNOWS show much total, along with my brand new 2017 Range Rover Evoque that was purchased in the full amount with a check from the company account that he wasn't no longer actively running, but was still part owner, this drawing a check from it monthly... due to his ex-wife's SUPER SHADY business practices (that's putting it lightly) I was doing an 8 ball of boy a day, at LEAST 5 Xanax XR's, and usually about a gram of "girl" or 10-20 20 mg adderalls if I couldn't find decent "girl". I was also smoking at least a gram of weed with it and about 3 nights a week, downing several bottles of wine, champagne, or half to a whole bottle of whiskey... and to sleep, OTC dyphenhydramine pills. I liked the semi-trippy effect. But I started having to take so many at a time that the 100 Ct would only last 3 or 4 days, so I did put the stop on that before treatment. Now though, that I've found a steady, reasonable subutex connect, I've been keeping my heroin intake between $40 and $80 a day, which, in Bama is about .40 or .80 of a gram. And I don't add anything else but THC. And some days I solely do the subutex. And if I dissolve a full one of those and do a 50cc shot, I stay well for a day and a half and can get at least another shot like that out of it. It delivers the full amount of bupe into your system intravenously... if I just take them sublingually, I literally get NO relief at any milligram. So the discovery that I could do this and the fact that it works so well has saved my life, my finances, my health hasn't definitely improved, and my relationship. But I'm hoping Keaton can also be injected! HOWEVER, due to this fact that I of course, get NO buzz from it, the heroin craving stays in full force... even after a 3 month stint in recovery again. Once, I had 7 years, thru a 12 step program and it worked beautifully, but after I stopped doing the things that were suggested, and went thru some super painful, stressful, and depressing things, I picked up again pretty quickly. After 7 years sober, I know what I need to do to get and stay sober, and even doing those things with all the willingness and reasons TO do it in the world, the craving/obsession wins and I use again. So I'm hoping kratom will eliminate or even eradicate these relapses.

Last edited:
Don't inject kratom, it's a plant and can contain bacteria etc, plus you'd need to inject grams of it and it's not really water soluble

I heard that friend. It's KILLING my relationship. As a matter of fact, even though I'm doing INFINITELY better than I was (i.e. Getting out of bed, not being super dopesick all the time, lowering my tolerance so that I don't need more than $40 worth of boy a day, or half a subutex, so I'm not blowing money like I was either, I'm showering regularly, was keeping the house clean again, because I wasn't always sick and dirty from not taking care of myself, our sex life was becoming HIGHLY active, since of course, with a lower ingestion amount daily, I could get off again, my moods were more stable, my eating habits normalized, I got registered to start school on the 1st and got and started a job... still, he kicked me out. Which, I would've understood months ago. But since Dec. 17th, I haven't even asked him for money... he would put gas in my car and buy my smokes, which was fine with me. I hustled my own money to support my habit so as not to take away from us... I haven't had to work up until now, we were WELL off financially, until a recent patch of bad luck where we lost over $1.7 million... but he still gets a pension from his pro sports career. 10 years ago. Still, he asked me to move out, bc my sub girl didn't have anything, and I had to go get a bit of he other the other day, and he lost it. I was honest. Again, didn't use our money etc. but it was my first day on my new job and I also had a meeting with the financial aide counselor for school... I couldn't be sick. I just don't understand. So something has to give! I'll say a prayer for you and yours. I lost the love of my life to this "disease" once, and spent he last 3 years killing myself over it.. I don't know if I'll make it thru losing another one.

I’m sorry but I STRONGLY disagree.

I also have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and my life would be almost unlivable without Klonopin.

STOP THE WAR ON BENZOS!!

Yes, they are addictive.

Yes, they have side effects.

So do all drugs.

But they have legit medical uses and are LIFE SAVERS for those who need them.

Let people make their own fucking decisions about what drugs they want to put in their bodies.

And this isn’t even for recreation but FOR RELIEF.

I haven’t gotten worse anxiety from my benzo use, and I haven’t had many negative side effects.

They COULD happen down the line, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take for now and later on if I want to try to get off them (which in theory would be nice some day) then I will, but NOT based on anyone telling me I SHOULD (UNLESS it’s a doctor telling me I’m going to do PERMAMENT damage that will be REALLY bad if I don’t).

Yes, this is a harm reduction site, but I think people forget about PSYCHOLOGICAL harm reduction (i.e. helping people use certain substances safely if those substances really CAN improve their state of mind, help them emotionally or physically).

Don’t throw out the baby with the bath water.

Every one jumps on benzos saying they are so horrible, but when the shoe’s on the other foot and you have a serious anxiety disorder that responds to nothing else, then unless you are a doctor (and really, even if you are IMO) you shouldn’t be talking.

Our bodies, our choice.

It seems to me it would be smarter for him/her to first get off the kratom, as that has been known to cause anxiety on its own, especially with chronic use. That could be the sole reason for anxiety, it was for me.

I'm just saying it might be better to try some other methods instead of the first and foremost choice being a long acting benzo, that's all.

. Again, didn't use our money etc. but it was my first day on my new job and I also had a meeting with the financial aide counselor for school... I couldn't be sick. I just don't understand. So something has to give! I'll say a prayer for you and yours. I lost the love of my life to this "disease" once, and spent he last 3 years killing myself over it.. I don't know if I'll make it thru losing another one.

hes sick of you doing heroin and coke. go see a doctor that drug tests you and get on subs instead of buying illegal subs and heroin. otherwise you are free to do heroin when ever you feel like it and he knows that.

It seems to me it would be smarter for him/her to first get off the kratom, as that has been known to cause anxiety on its own, especially with chronic use. That could be the sole reason for anxiety, it was for me.

I'm just saying it might be better to try some other methods instead of the first and foremost choice being a long acting benzo, that's all.

Ok well I'll agree with you on that.

I just don't like it when people say that no one should ever use benzos or use them long term even if needed.

Imo you should start with 3g and add half a gram every 30min if you don't feel enough, but I haven't taken kratom in a while, so wait for some others to chime in

I agree with 3 grams that way you can see how you react to it. 5 grams would most likely be fine but it could make you nauseas since you're not used to it or if you have a sensitive stomach...throwing up kratom is not fun. ;)

A one time morphine dose probably wouldn't affect it that much but they are somewhat cross tolerant. It would be a bit hypocritical if I said don't combine kratom with alcohol seeing as I'm on it right now :) HOWEVER I am a daily kratom user and have been using it for years so my stomach has become accustomed to it. A couple years ago I couldn't take both together, the buzz was great but after a couple hours I would throw up, many times and this was only with 2 ounces of vodka.

Not realy 1 dose more like a week of moderate use and right now I'm more at 500ml of vodka