• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think finding a good vendor is more important than finding a good strain. And then strain preference seems to be highly personal.

If you have the funds, a scattershot approach might be best by ordering several strains from several vendors. It's not to hard to find reputable vendors by browsing different online forums. You'll want to look for recent discussions.

My personal favorite is green vein borneo which produces a very well rounded effect, but again, it's very personal

I'm a recovering alcoholic and take kratom daily now. I am quite addicted to it but I had to make a choice to get off the alcohol. Alcohol has a way too destructive effect on my life when I used it. As some know, I take phenibut as well. I certainly can't recommend phenibut though.

Kratom is less harmful, I really feel for you guys with that crazy blanket ban coming soon.

Who has a crazy blanket ban coming soon??

SOME states are TRYING to ban Kratom, but it's a VERY slow process with several steps and most of the time one step fails they start all over again at square one of the process and certainly in the U.S. with it being an election year most politicians have more to worry about.

I don't see Kratom being banned all across the U.S. very soon.

What do u guys think is THE best 2 strains to mix together to get the very maximum euphoria with a tiny bit of energy with it but if there is a combo that is way better that is sedating tell me because I'm gonna be order some more soon and I'm trying to get the best time possible

Also include dosages for both I really don't have a tolerance and if I do it's like a 1 on a scale of 0-100 so yeah for the most part starter doses

Thanks for all the awnsers appreciate ya

I know you people who ask these kinds of questions are probably new to Kratom but those of us who have done it for a little while KEEP ON ANSWERING THIS and seem to have to do it more often than we'd like so AGAIN:

KRATOM STRAINS ARE NOT CONSISTENT ACROSS VENDORS.

That means that one vendor's Green Malaysian may be ENTIRELY different from another vendors', one vendors Bali may be more like another vendor's Maeng Da and one vendor's Sumatra might be absolutely nothing like another's but more like another vendors White vein borneo etc etc.

You have all these vendors naming their own strains too but it usually means next to nothing at all.

Even the differences between white veins, red veins and green veins are often not consistent and there's just virtually no way to really know how alike any two strains are.

Basically, you just can't get a real answer with these "what two strains are good to mix?" questions UNLESS you are talking about two strains FROM THE SAME VENDOR and we aren't allowed to mention specific vendors here.

When you ask these questions it is NOT like asking about different strains of weed or something like that where there are legit sources leading back to the place they came from in Cali or Amsterdam or Colorado etc.

Kratom is NOT like that and it's USUALLY just a crap shoot.

Last edited:
I have found the green Malaysian to be the best for overall mood w some stim. over the red and white strains I tried first ..... Thou it is very individual and sources coming from all over the place

Who has a crazy blanket ban coming soon??

SOME states are TRYING to ban Kratom, but it's a VERY slow process with several steps and most of the time one step fails they start all over again at square one of the process and certainly in the U.S. with it being an election year most politicians have more to worry about.

I don't see Kratom being banned all across the U.S. very soon.

I think it's the United Kingdom... A blanket ban on psychoactive substances with some exceptions if I'm not mistaken

I have found the green Malaysian to be the best for overall mood w some stim. over the red and white strains I tried first ..... Thou it is very individual and sources coming from all over the place

I agree that Green Malaysian is also by far my favorite strain from the vendor I use.

Part of me wants to branch out and try more vendors to see how much they have in common but I've tried a couple and I'm satisfied with mine so I don't see the point unless there's something different and special another place has.

It would be interesting to be able to figure out how much these different strains from different vendors have in common in reality without it just being personal preference but that would probably take actually tests being done.

I think Sekio has done a few but it's hard to say how many of the alkaloids differ between so many different strains and so many different vendors.

I think it's the United Kingdom... A blanket ban on psychoactive substances with some exceptions if I'm not mistaken

Fucking nazi drug bullshit.

Glad I don't live there.

That's basically the beginning of a war on free thought IMO.

Yes I was referring to the UK's psychoactive substances ban. BTW, my favorite strains are real plantation Maeng Da, white vein Maeng Da, and red Bali.

Hello Everyone
Today is my first day here , so until I learn my way around I'll be making mistakes , can anyone please tell me if they used Kratom to relieve lower back pain and if it worked. And which Kratom they used for pain.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.