• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom is impossible to ingest.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hi, so basically I'm left with a bit of an issue surrounding Kratom and ways of getting it into my body.

So far I've tried it with tea, coffee, orange juice, other juices, water, 'toss n wash', 'parachuting', cooking, etc.

I retch, gag, throw up and all the rest.

At this point I'm just hand packing it into 00 capsules (largest ones) and swallowing those, although this takes forever and is messy.

So, is there any other method I've missed or any improvements I can add? Because I quite enjoy this stuff on the odd occasion I haven't been violently ill from trying to take it.

Thanks in advance.

I always mix it with joghurt (the type that actually tastes good) and i barely taste the kratom at all. If that also doesnt help maybe you should get into extractions as they eleminate the bad taste completely.

Last edited:
Just stick to packing it into caps, i know some people that can only cap it. Any other way and they hurl.

Orange juice or yogurt drink shaken up in a shaker cup, and a chaser. Chug it with your nose plugged, the oj or the yogurt drink both mask the taste and texture of the kratom really well, especially pulpy OJ! But if you just got a sensitive gag reflex, stick to the capsules. I think there are even bigger ones, like 000, that hold over a gram.

Kratom's effects are so pleasurable for me that I can down toss & washed 20 grams with the quickness.

I can toss and wash if I have to, however, the best way for me was always just taking capsules. You should buy a capsule stand and press. That way you can make like 40 00 capsules in like 30 seconds. Super easy and pretty affordable, also that way you can put whatever kind of plant matter you want in it.

I could never toss n wash. Always gagged that shit. Caps was the only way for me. Tried mixing it with yogurt and shit too. Just ended up ruining some good yogurt lol.

Yeah, it's disgusting. I'd get a potent extract, then pack it into caps. Then you can take your desired amount without tasting it.

toss and wash, or I make it into tea itself.

50g-3 cups water.....I drink a cup at a time.

I've never used Kratom but my friend that has used it would make it into a hot decoction and mix lemon into it, wait for it to cool, and drink it very fast, or put it into gelcaps. He said he was pleasantly surprised that it was akin to opiates but he would take large doses of pharmaceutical opiates and used Kratom when he did not have access to them.

If it's the taste that bugs you, plug your nose while you chug it (preferably mixed into something other than water).
If it's the texture... either keep capping it, or mix it with applesauce (or something else that's thick enough that you eat it instead of drink it). Depending what you use, I'd imagine you'd still taste it to some degree, but the texture should be quite a bit less gag-worthy.

i used blend it in a food mixer with milk and honey. it's not exactly something i'd drink if it didnt get me high, but it was totally drinkable.

but i'd just toss n wash most of the time out of laziness.

i dunno, all you need is a cup with a lid, kratom, add water, shake, drink, grimace a bit and then drink something really nice and sweet to take the taste away.

its noit nearly as bad as kava kava or zopiclone.

I can't help cause I also just toss and wash and have done up to 16 grams at once.

I guess everyone's taste buds are different, but to me it doesn't even taste bad.

Not good either, just kind of like an earthy-herb.

Doesn't bug me at all and I just put spoonfuls in my mouth and wash them down with water.

it tastes like echinacea tea when it isnt made into tea.

Like I said make tea out of it, mix it with a packet of chai spice tea mix. The bitterness hits your tongue at the same time as the sweetness and spiciness making it an actually delicious flavor combination.