• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom, Insecticides, Fertilizers.. Oh my!

I enjoy kratom, delicious lead and all

Look, it would be great if we all had access to pharmaceutically-pure opioids, but unfortunately that's not the case. Kratom seems like the least-bad option to me for those who want to get opiated *shrug
We on the same boat, no way I am that lecturing hippie. Maybe I was but that 'problem' resolved it selve with age. Just zero acces to stronger painkiller's. Would love to try Hydro or Oxy or be it prescribed after a root canal.

For painfull dental procedure's Kratom beats Ibuprofen and Paracetamol by a long shot. My first ever experience was great. I was so high opiod naussea had kicked in big time. Went flat face forward, the akward upcome disappeared. In my first bliss on this class I experienced euphoria. And the pain from the dental reconstruction was gone.

Btw, has anyone any experience with red vein Sumatra kratom? I am hoping for a very sleepy dose, like Classic Bali always was for me.
To be honest I was told the so called Bali was Borneo Kratom. Not researching my claim any further but found on a about Kratom site that seemed not to vent any this quote. "Red Bali Kratom is presently a mixture of strains garnered from Sumatra and Borneo."

So if you like your 'Bali' And would it indeed be a mix of, my pers fav Red Vein Borneo and Sumatra. . Very curious about the Sumatra. Borneo alway's felt the most sedating and painkilling of the strain's I tried. Seems to match what you are looking for CtZrx.

To be honest I was told the so called Bali was Borneo Kratom. Not researching my claim any further but found on a about Kratom site that seemed not to vent any this quote. "Red Bali Kratom is presently a mixture of strains garnered from Sumatra and Borneo."

So if you like your 'Bali' And would it indeed be a mix of, my pers fav Red Vein Borneo and Sumatra. . Very curious about the Sumatra. Borneo alway's felt the most sedating and painkilling of the strain's I tried. Seems to match what you are looking for CtZrx.
Thanks! I'll try some :)

^ until a hippie lectures you about the dangers of pills and that kratom is only a plant and not a drug. If you're nice to him you might even get to learn about the human brain producing dmt.

Haha, yeah. Birth and death baby! I've also heard during an orgasm and if you meditate hard enough.

I had a hippie scoff at me when he asked if I could get acid and I said I could get 1p-LSD... he was like naw man, I only do natural stuff.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Well you might be right to suspect kratom could be being treated with chemicals not used in the west but you could have the same concerns over a good many food stuff from abroad too so I would worry specifically about krat

Haha, yeah. Birth and death baby! I've also heard during an orgasm and if you meditate hard enough.

I had a hippie scoff at me when he asked if I could get acid and I said I could get 1p-LSD... he was like naw man, I only do natural stuff.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Keep letting him think his Nbome is natural.