• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Kratom Info

freesolo123

Bluelighter
After a recent downward spiral into Heroin I am looking to get out as it has become too costly as my tolerance gets higher and i cant look at myself in the mirror.

Could go down the Buprenorphine road but have done it before and unless a Dr agreed to prescribe for the rest of my life Im not interested as it was the worst withdrawal of my life coming off that stuff.

I have been looking ar Kratom And would love it if some people could share there thoughts and experiences with it, I live in the UK so not entirely sure if its easy to obtain (not looking for sources).

I would reconsider sub it's most effective between 2-4 mg doctors don't really understand this. They will prescribe a ridiculous amount. It's easy to stock pile. In one year you can stock up enough to last years. Kratom gets expensive you have to dose it too frequently.

Kratom is illegal in the UK, so that's a pretty major problem right there.

Although it has been touted as a tool for getting off heroin, it still has a pretty significant potential for addiction (no, it is not just "as addictive as coffee", no matter how often the shills keep saying it) especially in people who already find opioids to be their drug of choice... so you may very well just be trading one addiction for another.

And since kratom use typically involves fairly large amounts of material (we're talking about serious addicts sometimes going through an ounce per day), its aforementioned illegality is going to make it all the harder to import a pound or two each month to feed your addiction.

I would reconsider sub it's most effective between 2-4 mg doctors don't really understand this. They will prescribe a ridiculous amount. It's easy to stock pile. In one year you can stock up enough to last years. Kratom gets expensive you have to dose it too frequently.

I agree 100% last time I started on 10mg and it was too much was asleep all the time, got down to 6mg and felt great, never been more productive and be able to think clearer, 4mg was good but when I dropped below 2mg I slumped into a massive depression, Jumping off at 400mcg was really tough, worse Wd ive ever had.

Kratom is illegal in the UK, so that's a pretty major problem right there.

Although it has been touted as a tool for getting off heroin, it still has a pretty significant potential for addiction (no, it is not just "as addictive as coffee", no matter how often the shills keep saying it) especially in people who already find opioids to be their drug of choice... so you may very well just be trading one addiction for another.

And since kratom use typically involves fairly large amounts of material (we're talking about serious addicts sometimes going through an ounce per day), its aforementioned illegality is going to make it all the harder to import a pound or two each month to feed your addiction.

Thanks For the Info, sounds like a lot of work and I wasn't sure if it was Illegal in the UK, not really too keen on ordering from overseas.

I used Kratom to get off of Hydrocodone and Heroin. It was the best decision ive ever made. Im currently taking 6 grams a few times a day (mainly because of my back pain), but I feel 100% better and im not injecting myself with a potentially dangerous drug. It feels exactly like hydrocodone (to me anyways), so it can have the potential to be "abused" just like any opiates.

If you can get it. TAKE IT. Your life will become a lot better. I was in a downward spiral, and thankfully i got out before it was to late. Kratom saved me.

Im on a Red Bali strain and it seemed to work the best for my pain.

Kratom does work surprisingly well for all but the very heaviest opiate withdrawals. It may make you feel slightly sick at the dose required for relief from any substantial heroin habit. When I dropped morphine I found relief from 10-12g of red kratom that lasts for about 6 hours. You may need less as kratom tolerance seems to vary more widely than opiate tolerance. It's a lot of crap to swallow but it alleviates most of the mental component of withdrawal and will help with the fatigue.

Normally I would advise to stay away from extracts as their effect spectrum doesn't feel complete and they cause tolerance to build more easily. Extracts may be appropriate in your case especially if you need over 10g of leaf. It feels about as effective as Suboxone to me, and a hell of a lot easier to come off of. There will be an appreciable withdrawal from the kratom but it is relatively short and mostly psychological in nature.