• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Kratom in Australia ???

Did you pay Aussie Kratom with Bitcoin? My understanding is that they don't take other payments. I know, WTF???? There are a few sellers in Indonesia, if you do a search they will come up. Let me know how you go

Did you pay Aussie Kratom with Bitcoin? My understanding is that they don't take other payments. I know, WTF???? There are a few sellers in Indonesia, if you do a search they will come up. Let me know how you go
Yes! I paid with bitcoin and I haven't heard a thing back from them... I did only order last Friday but they refuse to answer my emails and it says on their website that they will send you a receipt when transaction has gone thru and I haven't received a thing from them. But the money has gone!! I'm just crossing my fingers that the stuff turns up but doesn't look good that they won't respond or reply to anything!! I thought they would be better to buy thru than overseas but not sure now.... Just want to get some!!!

Have a look at Kratom Sulawesi. They take credit cards/bitcoin/paypal etc........I haven't ordered from them so can't recommend

Have a look at Kratom Sulawesi. They take credit cards/bitcoin/paypal etc........I haven't ordered from them so can't recommend
Thanks, i will have a look at overseas. I'll give Aussie kratom a week or so incase it does turn up but if it doesn't I will look at Indo. Thanks mate for your help.

Shit u tried buying from a company that openly advertises they sell kratom in Oz? Obvious scam I would think
I would have thought it was legit because the site would be taken down if people had been losing their money... But anyway my loss if i have lost it. I don't know what I'm doing, i just need to get some kratom....

Did u check there reviews online (not there website) first? Sites don't get taken down bcoz ppl get ripped off they get taken down bcoz ppl stop buying off them and it becomes unprofitable to keep it online

I couldn't find any reviews other than what was on their website. If you can find them, then you're better than me. I'm clearly not very good with technology and online shit. I was worried if i bought overseas that it wouldn't get thru customs... I honestly thought if Aussie kratom were ripping people off that there would be something online from a pissed off customer!! But there's nothing!! I might be that pissed off customer if they dont come thru with the order....

No problem. Do you use any other substances/stacks??? I use Phenibut twice per week (300mg) with CBD oil

I'm addicted to pain meds and want to try to get off them by using kratom. That was my idea anyway.

Yes! I paid with bitcoin and I haven't heard a thing back from them... I did only order last Friday but they refuse to answer my emails and it says on their website that they will send you a receipt when transaction has gone thru and I haven't received a thing from them. But the money has gone!! I'm just crossing my fingers that the stuff turns up but doesn't look good that they won't respond or reply to anything!! I thought they would be better to buy thru than overseas but not sure now.... Just want to get some!!!

Hi Niki, I believe we've both been scammed, exactly same thing with my order, bloody embarrassing. No confirmation, suckered by their bogus reviews, no honour amongst thieves and fiends. Also looking for alternative.

Hi Niki, I believe we've both been scammed, exactly same thing with my order, bloody embarrassing. No confirmation, suckered by their bogus reviews, no honour amongst thieves and fiends. Also looking for alternative.
Oh no!! Really??!! That's so shit hey?! I never received a thing from them... It's been months now. So pissed off hey! They looked legit and yeah, all my $$$ gone! I ended up leaving a bad review saying they were theiving bastards and of course it never made it on their reviews... Really need to take it further and get them off the internet so they can't scam anyone else... If anyone decides to grow it, flick me a message!! Cheers mate!