• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Kratom for Subutex taper?

Yeah at my worst I spent more on kratom than I ever did on other opioids (never got into oxy heavy, that shit is stupid expensive and certainly doing OC 80s is gonna be more expensive). Once you get into kratom extracts the game changes, you can't get as badly addicted from leaf, and extracts are SO expensive.

I know you can use kratom to help once you drop off bupe.

Can you use it intermittently while weening to cut out subutex? Every other day. For example taking subutex one day, then kratom the next, then subutex the next.

Could this be effective?
Well considering subutex stays for 1-2 days after you take it I would imagine it would help, I got off kratom by subutex. I was taking the extracts bad and the WD were terrible of the extracts so I take a 1/3 1/4 peice of the Tex a day and I’m good for atleast 24hr but I’m sure kratom could extend it I would wait till you started to feel the starting of WDs before taking kratom, for me I would sneeze like 3-6 times I know I was about to start my WD before feeling like shit

Yeah at my worst I spent more on kratom than I ever did on other opioids (never got into oxy heavy, that shit is stupid expensive and certainly doing OC 80s is gonna be more expensive). Once you get into kratom extracts the game changes, you can't get as badly addicted from leaf, and extracts are SO expensive.
Hell yea idk where you live or if you’ve seen or heard of 7 star or luxe kratom that was the strongest extract I have ever taken hands down and I’ve tried ALOT. 40-55$ depending where you go for a 5 pack and I ate them all, would at least get 2 packs a day minimum