• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom- first time user

sameoldsameold111

Greenlighter
So I took a little to much adderall last night for fun, which i havent done in years, and ended up with a racing heart. Didnt bother me until i went to smoke weed, which i also havent done in years. weed ALWAYS makes me disgustingly anxious but for some reason i though it wouldnt. well. I was wrong. so here i am with a racing heart and super anxious and around 10 am this morning my adderall finally wore off for good but the anxiety and racing heart remained. over all i just felt like shit. i took a bit to much adderall for my first time back so the comedown was harder than normal.

I ended up searching some fourms here and came across someone suggesting kratom to relive some, if not all of the adderall comedown. i did a little research on what it was and decided i would give it a try as my anxiety meds are at my dads and it was really bad. I wanted it for today so i called every smoke shop in my area and found only ONE that sold it, and since i needed it for today i wasnt waiting to order online.

from my research i decided to get a red bali becasue they say that one is best for calming anxiety and relaxing i guess? I got 60 grams of the Red Bali lucky botanicals brand ( only one available) in the powder form. I mixed it with a cup of black tea which was an awful idea becasue i forgot tea is caffinated but to late. at first i mixed two teaspoons as i read i should start slow.

it took me about 45 minutes to drink it all has it was pretty nasty. slowly i felt significantly better with abrief (20 minutes?) spout of almost a very pleasant mood rise. my raising thoughts calmed down a little and my body relaxed and the crappy feeling from the adderall comedown left. but then it just basically stopped and i have no lifed mood anymore. i did notice that the panicy feeling in my chest got worse and the heart rate rose slightly. i know this is probably because red bali is often more of a stimulant than a relaxer at small doeses correct?

well thats what i thought so i made another mixture. 2.5 grams in just warm water and drank most of it within half hour. no change at all. i read that you cant get kratom to work twice in teh same day or something? is that true?

so here i am confused as to what to do. i still have the kratom and caffine in my system making me jittery and my heart race which makes me anxious. other than that i feel physically fine.

my question to you all is any suggestioins how much of this i should take to get more of a relaxing slow feel rather than the stimulant one? and if i can take it later tonight will it work? i know its different for everyone but some advice is still nice. also anyone have any other ideas on how to remove these stimulants from my body quickly? i hate this feeling haha. will not be doing adderall or smoking weed for a very very very long time again, if ever

Do you currently have any opiate tolerance? That can account for the reduced efficacy of Kratom as they are all operating on the same receptor sites in the brain.

If you do not have opiate tolerance, its likely you got bunk Kratom. Kratom bought at headshops generally sucks from what I understand and is typically old and/or low potency. This is universal consensus among Kratom users, headshop Kratom=garbage. Everyone says bulk purchases from reputable online vendors is the way to go.

Another possibility is that you took so much amphetamines that it is simply overpowering the Kratom. However I seriously doubt this, given the amount of time which has elapsed since you took the amphetamines and given your (presumed) lack of opiate tolerance.

Almost surely you got shitty Kratom.

Unfortunately with amphetamine comedowns you just gotta sleep/wait it out. I know that's not what you want to hear but it will pass. Throwing more drugs in the mix is not going to help anything. Wait it out and learn from this experience.

Best of luck my friend. If you need more support just ask.

Its been almost a year since ive taken any sort of drug before to saturdays ago. i got a huge gash to my arm and got a ton of stitches nad they gave me 50mg tramadol. that gave me a nice relaxed euphoric state and i took about 300 mg daily for a week. Maybe that built my tolerance?

heard that all of them from smoke shops were crap, but in a state of panic i figured hey ill get it and try it as i needed relief then and there from anxiety. otherwise i never would have purchased kratom in the first place.

its the day after now and i feel completely fine, finally got some sleep. i just took a tablespoon and a half of the kratom just to see if there was any difference today. might as well try and get something out of the money wasted