• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Kratom - Describe how it makes you feel

Never really got into it was wanting the resin type stuff but was always out of stock. What is the strongest plant species. Think I tried green

Never really got into it was wanting the resin type stuff but was always out of stock. What is the strongest plant species. Think I tried green
My favorite is red, I'm still not sure if there is a difference in effects for each type of leaf outside different alkaloid variety. When I take the extracts it's not stimmy like greens or whites, it's like a traditional opiate. Almost like a diet opium buzz

It kind of sucks
This, lol. Slight pain relief, not great, dirty dizziness and nausea, prefer the stimulation that first half hour to an hour as opposed to feeling depressed and zoned out right after. Best cough suppressant I've had though.

I washed a bunch of it down with a glass of absinthe once and it gave me the same kind of dizziness as high doses of tramadol.

I like it and dislike it, when I take a tablespoon in the morning I get that slight warm feeling opiates can bring and a little energy, pretty nice. But when I take more then a tablespoon at a time Ill have like maybe 40min. Of a decent buzz then get pretty bad nausea..I’m still not sure how I feel about it, anyone know how kratom compares to poppy seed tea ?

anyone know how kratom compares to poppy seed tea

Poppy seed tea blows it out of the water. Its funny, for years I discounted poppy seed tea as almost bogus because the few times I tried it my tolerance was too high to feel the maybe 60mg of morphine (or whatever was) in the seed tea I made.

Only revisited seed tea a few years ago and was very surprised. The first time (among this newer period of revisitation) I used a full pound of strong seeds with zero tolerance and felt great for about 2.5 hours, but then it kept getting stronger and stronger, so much so that I started to get very concerned. Heavy uncontrollable nodding, vomiting, depressed breathing. Combined with this I felt twitchy, anxious and dysphoric (like due to a large dose of thebaine ontop of the morphine). I took a bunch of stimulants to try to stay awake. Felt like maybe 600mg of morphine. My eyes were pinned for 30 hours.

Later i tried the same batch of seeds at 1/4 that amount and it was awesome (and strong). Turns out they were unusually strong seeds. I've probably tried it 50 times after that, its good stuff, though there is alot variability in the seeds. When it works well its very long tasting and quite euphoric. Also has a nasty withdrawal if you use it too often. Much better than kratom, but also much more dangerous. That 1 pound batch I made after underestimating the seeds felt like it had enough morphine to kill someone who was nontolerant (or didnt have a opioid permatolerance like). For instance I can't imagine my girlfriend surviving that without medical intervention.

I think I do prefer poppy pod tea over poppy seed tea though. I was a daily user of poppy pod tea years ago and regret dumping all the seeds under the impression it was worth it. That said pod tea and seed tea feel very different, with seed tea being slower acting and longer lasting.

Unless you are an advanced opioid user you should probably stick to kratom. Based on accounts I've heard, withdrawal from poppy seed tea is very severe and long lasting (sounding similar to methadone withdrawal).

Poppy seed tea blows it out of the water. Its funny, for years I discounted poppy seed tea as almost bogus because the few times I tried it my tolerance was too high to feel the maybe 60mg of morphine (or whatever was) in the seed tea I made.

Only revisited seed tea a few years ago and was very surprised. The first time (among this newer period of revisitation) I used a full pound of strong seeds with zero tolerance and felt great for about 2.5 hours, but then it kept getting stronger and stronger, so much so that I started to get very concerned. Heavy uncontrollable nodding, vomiting, depressed breathing. Combined with this I felt twitchy, anxious and dysphoric (like due to a large dose of thebaine ontop of the morphine). I took a bunch of stimulants to try to stay awake. Felt like maybe 600mg of morphine. My eyes were pinned for 30 hours.

Later i tried the same batch of seeds at 1/4 that amount and it was awesome (and strong). Turns out they were unusually strong seeds. I've probably tried it 50 times after that, its good stuff, though there is alot variability in the seeds. When it works well its very long tasting and quite euphoric. Also has a nasty withdrawal if you use it too often. Much better than kratom, but also much more dangerous. That 1 pound batch I made after underestimating the seeds felt like it had enough morphine to kill someone who was nontolerant (or didnt have a opioid permatolerance like). For instance I can't imagine my girlfriend surviving that without medical intervention.

I think I do prefer poppy pod tea over poppy seed tea though. I was a daily user of poppy pod tea years ago and regret dumping all the seeds under the impression it was worth it. That said pod tea and seed tea feel very different, with seed tea being slower acting and longer lasting.

Unless you are an advanced opioid user you should probably stick to kratom. Based on accounts I've heard, withdrawal from poppy seed tea is very severe and long lasting (sounding similar to methadone withdrawal).
Oh wow, I just ordered 2lbs of Afghan seed from [no names please], I emailed the guy and asked if they were completely unprocessed and he said “straight from the field”…so I hope theyr good, I know I shouldn’t be fucking with this shit but there is a part of me that just feels empty without opiates so I figured if I do kratom or pst every now and then to fill that void it might help my chances of staying off dope, I dunno, doing heroin is the biggest and stupidest mistake Iv ever made, had I knows how hard it is to quite I prolly would have never touched it, but I thought I was unique and strong

Last edited by a moderator:
At the high doses i take this is what i feel:

It starts with the child like excitement. The feeling that something amazing is just around the corner.

Then suddently my skin starts to feel warm, and my entire soul becomes lifted. Theres a slight rush that lights your emotions up, and you may even find your skin iching at this point.

The rush fades, but the effects still build. The iching becomes so strong, as does the unfortunate nausea. Someone with no tolerance may even close there eyes and experience some life life cevs.

The high fades into a relaxing afterglow reminiscent of low dose kappa agonists.

Yup that’s me ,I feel a level tablespoon,but if I want it to last almost all day a heaping tablespoon

I've literally used three tablespoons and maybeee felt something. Like I felt so little I wasn't sure if it was just placebo.
I'm unlucky and have a natural tolerance to most things, though. Like when I have a minor procedure like an endoscopy or colonoscopy, I have to have my G.P. write to them and let them know to use twice the normal maximum they use.

I've literally used three tablespoons and maybeee felt something. Like I felt so little I wasn't sure if it was just placebo.
I'm unlucky and have a natural tolerance to most things, though. Like when I have a minor procedure like an endoscopy or colonoscopy, I have to have my G.P. write to them and let them know to use twice the normal maximum they use.
As long as I stay on the kiddie side of the pool playing with kratom and tramadol I feel safe/or safer.
I’m allergic to real opiates,I break out in handcuffs…

Well I got my seeds today and made a lb of it, drank about a quarter of that and man, you weren’t joking..crazy you can pretty much buy morphine/codine legally

Last edited:
Well I got my seeds today and made a lb of it, drank about a quarter of that and man, you weren’t joking..crazy you can pretty much buy morphine/codine legally

Well take it easy, its horribly addictive stuff with a nasty month long withdrawal syndrome (if you get hooked for a while).

Well take it easy, its horribly addictive stuff with a nasty month long withdrawal syndrome (if you get hooked for a while).
How did you make your tea ? I been trying to find tutorial for the past couple days, I pretty much found 2 methods, one says soak in warm water and shake for about 5min. pour out, then repeat, this produced a slightly cloudy yellow drink that dosent taste bad at all and worked pretty well last night..I also saw one saying just soak the seeds for 12hr, so after my 2 quick washes I let the seeds soak over night and this morning it was a really cloudy yellow and way more bitter tasting, I poured a little in my morning coffee so I’ll see how it works in a bit, not a whole lot of info on pst it seems

As long as I stay on the kiddie side of the pool playing with kratom and tramadol I feel safe/or safer.
I’m allergic to real opiates,I break out in handcuffs…

Ironically, I ended up in handcuffs for playing in the kiddie pool ;)

EDIT: eww, I grossed myself out there

DISCLAIMER: I have NEVER been arrested for sex crimes

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER: I have never COMMIT them. I don't mean I did, but wasn't arrested.

EDIT 2: Urgh, that not-even-good-in-the-first-place joke was so not worth it

Ive always shaken vigorously with anything from cold to 130°F degree water. I think soaking may separate too much oil and thebaine, never tried.

The more oil and thebaine, the more nausea and side-effects. Cold water preferentially removes morphine over thebaine but also reduces yields

I've heard of people filtered PST to good effect.

However i would strongly recommend not using poppy seed tea multiple days in a row.

Ive always shaken vigorously with anything from cold to 130°F degree water. I think soaking may separate too much oil and thebaine, never tried.

The more oil and thebaine, the more nausea and side-effects. Cold water preferentially removes morphine over thebaine but also reduces yields

I've heard of people filtered PST to good effect.

However i would strongly recommend not using poppy seed tea multiple days in a row.
Yea I already had the strong urge to order 5lbs last night, but I’m not gonna when what I have it gone I’m takin atleast a week off, I figure it should help with whatever kratom withdrawal I’ll prolly have at this point

How did you make your tea ? I been trying to find tutorial for the past couple days, I pretty much found 2 methods, one says soak in warm water and shake for about 5min. pour out, then repeat, this produced a slightly cloudy yellow drink that dosent taste bad at all and worked pretty well last night..I also saw one saying just soak the seeds for 12hr, so after my 2 quick washes I let the seeds soak over night and this morning it was a really cloudy yellow and way more bitter tasting, I poured a little in my morning coffee so I’ll see how it works in a bit, not a whole lot of info on pst it seems
So how’d you feel after your coffee, you never mentioned your results?