• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom crystallized on spoon, what happened? (with pic)

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
I don't think I have any reason to be concerned. Maybe the spoon got slightly wet, maybe the alkaloids are just that abundant? Not sure what's going on though. I left my spoon in my kratom for a couple weeks and then when I pulled it out, there were small fragile mineral-like crystalline structures. Anyone have an answer for me?
image.jpg

DEFINITELY could be. For some reason the structures fly pretty far off of the spoon when you get close to them with your finger or blow very very gently on them.

This used to happen to me all the time and it is indeed static charge. It only happens when I keep the spoon stored in the bag of kratom.

I was going to say it looks like metal filings and a magnet... so ya. What they said already.

Dunno...but it's a fascinating pic! I'm a newby to Kratom, trying Maeng Da for pain and mood lift. I've posted on Kratom boards, but still have no solution, really. My CP history is too much for me to comprehend. I won't force it on y'all. It's documented in my threads if you're interested. If not, no harm...no foul.

I ordered capsules because PROJECTILE VOMIT isn't cute. The problem is that the capsules (600 mg) in multiples is a no-no for my gastric pouch. I need to order more, because I think there's potential for relief here, before diving off the deep end of PM prescribed Oxycodone...laugh and chastise all you want, but I think caution is a good thing. Question: Should I order powder, scale and capsules so that my husband can make them for me? He has the patience of JOB...I don't. And...how do I know which provider is legit?

Didn't mean to hijack you thread...Sorry. :\

Yeah I sometimes mix my kratom in a plastic cup and I have seen this happen a few times on the sides of the cup after I pour it in there. Static electricity sounds likely to me as well.

Didn't mean to hijack you thread...Sorry. :\

Lol wtf? How does saying this make it okay to hijack a thread? You clearly know you shouldn't be.

Yeah I sometimes mix my kratom in a plastic cup and I have seen this happen a few times on the sides of the cup after I pour it in there. Static electricity sounds likely to me as well.

Lol wtf? How does saying this make it okay to hijack a thread? You clearly know you shouldn't be.

This^^^^^ ask your questions in your own thread or one of the big n dandy kratom threads.

Also, read the blua, there's no sourcing talk allowed, we can't tell you which kratom vendors to buy from.

@dixiechik. Check out the brand Kratom Therapy. They sell 25xcapsules 3 for 25 bucks. I take oxycodone and norco every month for chronic pain, and it aint a low dose either. 30mg Oxys 4 aday with 6 norcos a day. But to be honest, if I wanted to I could take double that eaisly. The kratom pills work for me.......however I relate kratom to suboxone in the sense that because your not sick, therefore your mood is elevated. But in reality if you truely had severe chronic pain, youd be at your doctor in agony telling them you cant take it anymore. With that being said, there are exceptions to the rule. My dad has all the same problems I do, I wont bore you with that. Basically I have a spinal tumor and he dosent...but his back is straight fucked up........he only takes two norcos a day....and thats only been going on for a couple years. He has a rediculous threshold for pain.....barely even needs a 2mg dilaudid at night after double knee surgery, extremly bad btw.......and complains about taking it at that. Constipation, itching etc. So if your one of those rare folks that really does have CP, but can manage it with something as low grade as kratom do it. But its also well known that chronic pain leads to depression, suicidal tendencies and low self esteem. It is mentioned in many scientific journals that even in former herion addicts, if they truely have chronic pain the risk for addiction is outweighted by the negative side effects of chronic pain. You can treat an addict, you cant help someone that commmited suicide......just saying. Really do some soul searching and if you need help get it, if not keep it up if you can. Dont think your above suicide or low self esteem...I am pretty much a old school stoner that loves life and everything in it.........I thought it wouldnt happen to me it did, and I ended up hospitalized in the psych ward for 2 weeks