• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom - Best for pain/ Best for stimulant

Abso1ut3 Zer0

Greenlighter
I just want to start off saying that I am a speed freak with a mid/high pain problem. I'm prescribed Dextroamphetamine (Adderall - 25mg IR daily for ADHD) and Gabapentin (Neurontin - 600mg daily for pain). I'm trying to find out which kratom is best for its stimulant effects and which is best for its pain relieving effects.

I have tried premium mangda, indo, Bali, with their red and green variants, but my current favorite is elephant (White Vein Thai). I use 1/2 - 1 tsp parachuted and the effects last me 4- 6 hours if I take it with a NOS or Monster energy drink.

What other strains are out there better than what I've already tried? What different ways can they be taken to better the effects? And what combos can I try for a better stimulative effect?

Look for specifically "plantation maeng da" for a good stimulative one. As far as for pain I take white vein sumatra if I want a more nodding out like Buzz. I've been doing kratom almost everyday for about 2 months so I'm just beginning to scratch the surface of the kratom world :).

I found that the Borneo strains have good all around effects, at 1/3 the price of Maeng Da.

Whether it will have a stimulant effect or a sedating opiate effect depends on the dose more than the strain (More= Opiate), ime.