• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom ban possible…

The WHO is run by bill gates and associates who wish nothing more than death and mystery upon us all, so if this is true Kratom is fucked very very soon
Who would prop them up? They really are that dumb....

i get nervous when i get to a key

Why because it can make you puke much quicker than drinking alcohol HAHA?

But seriously I find kratom valuable in an ethanol drenched society although I don't want to make it a habit lol. Surely it has medicinal value for those who honestly need it.

Last edited:
kratom will be banned in indonesia, its biggest exporteur by 2024:

Last edited:
Kratom has been a target of federal agencies here in the USA for a while. I know that the DEA moved to emergency schedule it a while back and did a public comment period too, right? The FDA doesn't like it either. The idea of kratom being banned has been in the wind for a while now, like several years at least. I don't think it's necessarily inevitable that it will get banned, as it still isn't really that popular and, lets face it, a pretty benign thing...but, on the other hand, the level of hysteria surrounding anything related to an opioid is pretty intense, so who knows

I know that when I first heard that the DEA was looking at it, I thought that's it, they were just gonna ban it by making it Schedule 1 via emergency scheduling, and there it'd stay forever. But it's still around, and it seems to be easier for the consumer nowadays to access high-quality stuff than it was when kratom was first being noticed, so maybe there is hope

If kratom has helped you then I'd urge you to at least take the time to comment something to that effect...it can only help imo. Kratom is a wonderful plant that's helped many people, and if it were to be banned that'd just be another bit of sad, misinformed injustice in a drug war characterized by that sorta thing

Not gonna lie, I will personally be better off with it not being around. I definately find its availability makes it way more easy to relapse seeing it at bodegas and shit. Sometimes the relapses lead me back to seeds which were my original black beast.

I understand how helpful it is to some, so I do think it is a net positive, but it's definately double sided.

Not gonna lie, I will personally be better off with it not being around. I definately find its availability makes it way more easy to relapse seeing it at bodegas and shit. Sometimes the relapses lead me back to seeds which were my original black beast.

I understand how helpful it is to some, so I do think it is a net positive, but it's definately double sided.

I feel the same way. I got into a serious kratom habit when it started to become available in smoke shops for relatively cheap. It definitely should not be banned as it has helped many people, but honestly i'll be better off without it being sold in every other shop.

I know that when I first heard that the DEA was looking at it, I thought that's it, they were just gonna ban it by making it Schedule 1 via emergency scheduling, and there it'd stay forever.

Having been using on and off since 2005 when 2016 came around and in the US the DEA reversed an order should be considered a miracle. I still can not believe it but the positive momentum overtook even the DEA and they backed off. I think that was the scariest for the US. The US also has the AKA so that helps within. So we have been fortunate and even have some ex congressman as members.

This is the WHO. And if you notice every other itme on that list is a synthetic drug. So I think we should all put in whatever write up we want on how it helped. Kratom has been attacked all along and in 2008 we all thought it would fall due to some inacurate news stories and one woman who's kid that took all kinds of drugs died but had kratom in his possession. Yet it did not. The woman went on a crusade to blame kratom instead of steroids and a whole host of other drugs.

So this don't discount all the wins we have had with kratom over the years. They add to the momentum. Whenvever I do a write up I use association, throw in other herbals into the write up like Turmeric chamomile and try and keep it in the natural herbal category. Yes I know some people struggle that is a discussion for another time. If people have issues it is better for them to govern themselves. Don't let others try and legislate your morality. I mean I don't drink but want my friends to be able to buy an icy cold 6 pack of beer when they want. But I can't. What I suspect is they will delay adding Kratom to that list "pending further blah blah blah". But yes, write up your stories, they have worked for 16 years and has kept kratom miraculously available. I am still basking in the 2016 reversal.

I always get surprised when people say "well it was only a matter of time". Are people that jaded? Count the wins. But I know I can get negative sometimes too. I am nearing end of my daily kratom use but want this available to others in the future and have it help them the way it helped me. And I believe like kava and all other natural remedies that it will.

Last edited:
Totally understand this…..

Having been using on and off since 2005 when 2016 came around and in the US the DEA reversed an order should be considered a miracle. I still can not believe it but the positive momentum overtook even the DEA and they backed off. I think that was the scariest for the US. The US also has the AKA so that helps within. So we have been fortunate and even have some ex congressman as members.

This is the WHO. And if you notice every other itme on that list is a synthetic drug. So I think we should all put in whatever write up we want on how it helped. Kratom has been attacked all along and in 2008 we all thought it would fall due to some inacurate news stories and one woman who's kid that took all kinds of drugs died but had kratom in his possession. Yet it did not. The woman went on a crusade to blame kratom instead of steroids and a whole host of other drugs.

So this don't discount all the wins we have had with kratom over the years. They add to the momentum. Whenvever I do a write up I use association, throw in other herbals into the write up like Turmeric chamomile and try and keep it in the natural herbal category. Yes I know some people struggle that is a discussion for another time. If people have issues it is better for them to govern themselves. Don't let others try and legislate your morality. I mean I don't drink but want my friends to be able to buy an icy cold 6 pack of beer when they want. But I can't. What I suspect is they will delay adding Kratom to that list "pending further blah blah blah". But yes, write up your stories, they have worked for 16 years and has kept kratom miraculously available. I am still basking in the 2016 reversal.

I always get surprised when people say "well it was only a matter of time". Are people that jaded? Count the wins. But I know I can get negative sometimes too. I am nearing end of my daily kratom use but want this available to others in the future and have it help them the way it helped me. And I believe like kava and all other natural remedies that it will.
I see what your saying, but at the same time I like to think of myself as a realist, and kratom will be scheduled eventually, people use it for opioid withdrawal meaning companies that make opioid maintenance drugs are losing money, big players and lobbyist…I think it should be legal I think all drugs should be legal and kill the black market and have clean pure drugs around, but that’s just not how shit works

Last edited:
I’ll write a comment and support as much as I can, we may even get a couple more wins before the L ultimately comes
If we did it before we can do it again!!

I think the only issue is kratom only seems valued/popular in the US and the WHO has many countries where kratom is already illegal 😔

It was banned in my country years ago. All it did was drive sellers to change the name and up the price like every other banned substance.