• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Bali issues

ladycodeine

Greenlighter
I tried the toss and wash method of Kratom and I enjoyed its effects however after taking it twice in a day I developed stomach pains, my stomach hurt for about a week, it just felt saw and upset

is this normal? How would I contract this issue?

i was taking a small dose of Bali which was in powder form. The same kind thing happened to me in Amsterdam when an tried magic truffles, terrible stomach for several days

Might be some sort of food-borne like ilness.
I sometimes get a reflux in my throat in higher doses.

How much are you taking?
The common dosage I usually see is 2-7g or sometimes 10-17 in lower quality powder.

Try keeping off it for one day, also did you inhale any of the powder, before drinking it by any chance?

I have 2g. It's possible I inhaled some or inhaled when breaking the pack open

Your stomach hurt for a week after taking Bali.hmm I've heard of others getting stomach pains from kratom ..not sure what causes it

I think I've read a story about someone that took Kratom quite a few times and he had the same problem as you have, I think he had a uncommon reaction and suffered from liver damage iirc
I will try and dig out the thread, in the meantime you should stay away from Kratom
Edit: found it http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-Kratom-is-extremely-dangerous-for-some-users
Don't know if you can rely on it, but I think your best bet is to stay away from Kratom

Last edited:
^This. Some people get colics from Kratom and should avoid the bitter herb. But 2g is a very low dose so be glad you did not take more. I'd stay away.

Is the pain centralized around your right abdomen? A very small percentage of the population can't process kratom for whatever reason and immediately get liver damage. This is what has scared me away from trying it... though it's supposed to be ridiculously small, enough people get it that it is a concern. As long as you stay away from kratom it is supposed to be immediately reversible though.

You could just have an ulcer or something though.