• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids KRATOM ARMAGGEDON TAPER THREAd. Discussion about Kratom's rescheduling here!

read this in the AM - blows my MINDDDDDDDDD that Kratom can be a schedule 1.

ha. goes tho show the government just really dont have an idea.

They will reschedule it , the " emergency scheduling " only allows them to put into class 1 until they revisit it .....
Yes , ridiculous thou

Unless every one of you are crazy, that's bullshit. See, Kratom can be used completely wrong. If the cops talked it over and said. Nope, then that should explain a little of the reason it was banned.

WTF, where was I when you guys had assloads of phenazepam? Shit.

My online vendor here in Canada responded that there are serious efforts made to get the ban appealed, and that it was unconstitutional and involved no scientific review.

My online vendor here in Canada responded that there are serious efforts made to get the ban appealed, and that it was unconstitutional and involved no scientific review.

since when has science had anything to do with it? are they required to base the decision on science?

MJ is schedule I (no medical value), yet pure THC (marinol) is a prescription drug. I guess all of the other deadly chemicals present in MJ besides THC make plant material unfit for medicine.....or is it the fact that it can be grown instead of requiring production by a drug company

It's not that big of a deal imho. A kilo will last me several years. If kratom does become banned as it's apparently on its way to becoming, then there is plenty of time to stock up in the meantime. Fuck the federal government and fuck the DEA.

Sign the petition if you have not already. It's complete bullshit. Ban kratom while heroin overdose and death is at the highest it's ever been? Something isn't right, and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out though the common public couldn't think for itself if all of the pokemon depended on it. Fuck the dea and fuck the united states government. It's all about control. This is what they want.

I hate to agree completely, so I'll agree mostly. Part of the problem of assholes misusing the shit. No more glorifying misuse, if you actually want this to remain legal.

Been schedule 1 here in Indiana for a while now, but I would just go across the bridge to get it. So its sch 1 everywhere after sept.?

Ouch 30 grams a day times a few years I think I'm in for some suffering here.

not that I do it because its too much of a puss drug to do and I've been 'clean" for a bit and wouldnt waste my time coming back and using something like that, but wondering what the law is here in MA right now? same goes for CA? have friends/myself living in both areas and people are now starting to ask me what the law is in our state; I do NOT see it on any Google search and did not see anything in the thread talking about it; hoping you guys/gals can help out.

so, its ILLEGAL in SOME STATES.. but how about CA or MA!? fand if they are illegal, what stage?

thank you, peeps!

Guys schedule 1 unfortunately only means that a drug doesn't have any accepted medical uses, so unless big pharma finds some uses for the alkaloids in kratom (which wouldn't surprise me at all actually, schedule kratom and release some expensive pharm based on mitragynine) it can absolutely be classified as schedule 1, regardless of how harmless and beneficial it is. I mean, look at psilocybin. I'm not saying that it isn't total bullshit, but that's how things work in the good old US of fucking A :( Schedule 1 really only means that big pharma hasn't found a way to profit off of a substance yet, not that it's actually dangerous.

not that I do it because its too much of a puss drug to do and I've been 'clean" for a bit and wouldnt waste my time coming back and using something like that, but wondering what the law is here in MA right now? same goes for CA? have friends/myself living in both areas and people are now starting to ask me what the law is in our state; I do NOT see it on any Google search and did not see anything in the thread talking about it; hoping you guys/gals can help out.

so, its ILLEGAL in SOME STATES.. but how about CA or MA!? fand if they are illegal, what stage?

thank you, peeps!

Dunno about CA but totally legal in MA still so stock up while you can. Never had any issues ordering kratom or various extracts in MA. Actually, we don't really have a lot (or any, to my knowledge) of laws that pertain to "legal" highs/RCs that aren't already federal.

Yeah but possesion of schedule I is a nasty charge and usually like 3 or 4 felonies so be careful.

^true, so don't go around telling people or bringing attention to yourself if you do decide to stock up

How is it going to get out of Schedule 1? Conducting legal scientific research on S1 substances to determine medical uses is almost impossible (see also: the entire history of attempted research into medical applications of cannabis, and to a lesser extent medical applications of MDMA/psychedelic hallucinogens)

^true, so don't go around telling people or bringing attention to yourself if you do decide to stock up

ikr, its seems like every on here is, i wouldn't risk it but I am considering my record and the fact the stuff doesn't help me much

I asked in another thread if your sn was from the graphic novel by that name? I would be quite impressed.

Drug scheduling in general is bullshit. Why would you punish someone for putting a substance -- literally a chemical in it's reduced form -- into their body?

The government has fooled the general public into believing that substance abusers are "scummy, violent criminals", which is a bit of a overgeneralization. There's no point fighting back against the public on their beliefs, they are already too blinded to see reason, the only way to stop this "war on drugs" crap is to all form together to abolish drug enforcement agencies altogether. We shouldn't be petitioning for legalization of certain drugs, we should we petitioning for legalization of ALL drugs. That doesn't mean we should hand them out like candy, but we shouldn't lock people up for using them either. It still boggles my mind to think how these ridiculous scheduling laws still exist. Phrases like "heroin addict" is a pejorative that conjures up images of 'manics' who break into pharmacies and whatnot; in that case, arrest them for breaking into said pharmacies, not for using the substance itself. On the other side on the same coin, "chain smoker" is seen as glorifying and 'cool', where's the logic in that??

Bit of a rant :|

Last edited:
Drug scheduling in general is bullshit. Why would you punish someone for putting a substance -- literally a chemical in it's reduced form -- into their body?

The government has fooled the general public into believing that substance abusers are "scummy, violent criminals", which is a bit of a overgeneralization. There's no point fighting back against the public on their beliefs, they are already too blinded to see reason, the only way to stop this "war on drugs" crap is to all form together to abolish drug enforcement agencies altogether. We shouldn't be petitioning for legalization of certain drugs, we should we petitioning for legalization of ALL drugs. That doesn't mean we should hand them out like candy, but we shouldn't lock people up for using them either. It still boggles my mind to think how these ridiculous scheduling laws still exist. Phrases like "heroin addict" is a pejorative that conjures up images of 'manics' who break into pharmacies and whatnot; in that case, arrest them for breaking into said pharmacies, not for using the substance itself. On the other side on the same coin, "chain smoker" is seen as glorifying and 'cool', where's the logic in that??

Bit of a rant :|

I greatly applaud this rant and just made one like it in the Kratom megathread.

Drug laws, the DEA and the entire war on drugs is an archaic yet deep rooted hypocritical and tyrannical never ending scourge.

Certain societies, and in the case of most mind altering drugs ALMOST all societies, somehow decide certain things are "taboo" and once this happens and the plague of thought-cancer starts to spread it's like a virus without a fucking cure.

Almost ALL of the world has decided that by and large, altering your brain with mind altering substances is somehow "WRONG" and any substances aside from alcohol or caffeine that have not been yet made illegal are only legal because they have slipped under the radar or are not considered enough of a "threat" to said governments from these countries.

I mean really I wonder EXACTLY what happened to the state of the world between the early 20th century and now because if you read about the VERY early 20th century, like 1910 and earlier back into the late 19th century, MOST drugs were LEGAL!!!

You could get heroin or coke over the counter and it must have been GREAT!!!

Then SOMEHOW things were changed, someone decided that all these drugs needed to be made illegal in the early 20s and the entire war on drugs began.

It then caught hold in like EVERY country.

When if EVER will we go back to how things were before when drugs were NOT considered taboo??

Probably never.

Never mind that great minds like Aldous Huxley saw great value in substances such as LSD and Mescaline to name a few...modern laws would have him thrown in prison for being a "junkie".

Oppose the laws in ANY way you can.

They may take Kratom from us and they may continue to ruin lives, but the good news is they will never stop people from getting high on SOMETHING.

For every one person who's lives they ruin there's probably another 10 who are doing what they want without hurting anyone.

They can't win this war.

They can make money off drug users though, and that's probably good enough for them because most of the people in power really aren't trying to protect or help ANYONE or else drug use would be considered something you should only be sent to hospitals for, not prison.

Look at that sick f*** Shkrelli (or whatever his name was) who raised the price of some medication by 5,000%. He was the CEO of Pfizer, I think, and still might be. This was a life-saving medication, and although I don't remember the name of it or what it was for, it was apparently relatively accessible until he raised it to a price that the poor couldn't afford anymore.

I agree with lightblue... I feel sorry for you guys in the US. Things are bad there.