• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom & Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrietysucks

Bluelighter
Hi, I take Kratom every day and noticed that Sometimes I get really bad dry mouth. When I have anxiety (social anxiety), it gets worse and I cannot talk to people. Every time I go out I get the fucking dry mouth! I would like to know if kratom worsens anxiety...and thus the anxiety makes the dry mouth worse?

Does anyone have the dry mouth problem? Or Anxiety for that matter?

Most (~70%) of the Kratom brands/stains are first and foremost simulants. So it is not suprising that you are experiencing stimulant side effects.

From my own experience I would not recommend taking a white strain, if you are sensitive to stimulant drug effefcts (adrenergic receptor agonism or monoamine reuptake/releasing influences).

You should only try red or green strains in that case. Green strains are the most forgiving (even though sometimes the simulant effects can also be overbearing if you have zero experience, so test low doses first). Rule of thought is : Don't think, that Kratom is a sedative, It is just a utile and can be abused easily with false prequesites.

This is a duplicate post of what you already posted into the kratom megathread. In the future, please don't make duplicate posts. General questions about kratom belong in the megathread, so I'll close this one

BTW I added my 2 cents in the megathread. Hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.