• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kratom and Dexedrine, safe or not?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I like both Kratom and dexedrine but I have never taken them together and I was wondering whether or not anyone here has and whether or not it is safe?

I am thinking that maybe it might not be safe because they are both stimulants and it could put a strain on the heart and make one's blood pressure go up too much.

Keep in mind that I also drink about 5 cups of coffee a day, sometimes more, and we are talking about a combination of 3 stimulants,so maybe this isn't smart?

However, when I do use dexedrine I only take half a pill and never more than that (I'm not sure the amount of milligrams) and a whole pill is the recommended dosage so it's PROBABLY not a high enough dose to give someone a heart attack or stroke with Kratom I'm guessing, but I'm not sure I want to chance it.

Also, I am generally talking about combining a green vein of Kratom with dex and caffeine more so than a red vein.

If no one here has combined Kratom with Dex has anyone combined Kratom with Adderall or maybe Ritalin?

I am pretty sure that Adderall also contains D-Amphetamine as well and is similar to Dex.

I think it's probably smart to err on the side of caution, but if I somehow KNEW this was a safe combination I would be interested in trying it.

If anyone knows anything about this combo please let me know.

Thanks

Id cut back on the coffee slightly if your gonna take amp and kratom. They combined fine for me, although I never use green vein, i always red. But you also are only taking 'half a pill' (thered lots of different pill sizes, milligram is the best wat to convey how much your taken to ppl) so you should be all good.

Btw 5 cups of coffee ewww, idk how you stomach that.

Id cut back on the coffee slightly if your gonna take amp and kratom. They combined fine for me, although I never use green vein, i always red. But you also are only taking 'half a pill' (thered lots of different pill sizes, milligram is the best wat to convey how much your taken to ppl) so you should be all good.

Btw 5 cups of coffee ewww, idk how you stomach that.

Yeah, I am on both now, but I spread the Dex out so that I took 1/4 a pill at a time and will only have been on 1/2 for 2 hours and 1/4 for the rest (1/4 a pill is about to wear off in 30 mins and then I'll only be on a 1/4 again).

Not a big deal, I actually don't feel more stimulated than I ever do on dex by itself.

I forget the milligrams cause I lost the bottle, but all I know is that a whole pill is the usual prescribed dosage, so I was on barely any at all.

A larger dosage of the two I think wouldn't be highly recommended, or at least I wouldn't take much more because I wouldn't want to be overstimulated.

As far as stomaching the coffee lol, I've been drinking that much for such a long time now it's easy, but I really should cut down.

Yeah it really depends on how the kratom effects you. It may not be as stimulating because of the opiate like effects. But I've taken red/green strains with adderall before and had no problems.

On my lunch break I like to eat 7g red vein Bali and rail 5mg of addie. I find this a great combo. I usually have ~45 minute jam session with my buddy, after which we go back to the office and kill it for the rest of the day.

it may be uncomfortable. i took kratom to negate an amphetamine comedown in the past and it just gave me strong over stimulation consisting of annoying tachycardia.

i'd prefer to take the kratom the day after.

Yeah, just today I gave in and took some propylhexadrine, something came up so I was away from my kratom for a long period of time and I started to feel uncomfortable, so I used the benzedrex to counter that. When I got home I dosed kratom, and it was strange because it wasn't like typical opiates where it just takes the edge off completely, but instead it kind of turned from an abrasive feeling of stimulation (with the propyl) to a calm feeling of stimulation. I still feel that way now.

However, I would think that for the most part kratom would fall into the category of depressant rather than stimulant. It definitely can be a stimulant at low dosages, but at higher dosages their is MOR activity and sometimes sedation. Also, there's a lot of different alkaloids in kratom, I believe a few of them effect the same receptors that clonodine does, so I would think that it would lower blood pressure. But like I said, there are a lot of alkaloids, there could be some that raise it too.

Yeah, just today I gave in and took some propylhexadrine, something came up so I was away from my kratom for a long period of time and I started to feel uncomfortable, so I used the benzedrex to counter that. When I got home I dosed kratom, and it was strange because it wasn't like typical opiates where it just takes the edge off completely, but instead it kind of turned from an abrasive feeling of stimulation (with the propyl) to a calm feeling of stimulation. I still feel that way now.

However, I would think that for the most part kratom would fall into the category of depressant rather than stimulant. It definitely can be a stimulant at low dosages, but at higher dosages their is MOR activity and sometimes sedation. Also, there's a lot of different alkaloids in kratom, I believe a few of them effect the same receptors that clonodine does, so I would think that it would lower blood pressure. But like I said, there are a lot of alkaloids, there could be some that raise it too.

Since I last made this thread I've combined the two many times and love it.

I've also combined the two with Phenibut which is great, as well as Kratom and Prolintane, and my usual combo of Kratom, Phenibut and Prolintane which is extremely euphoric to say the least.

They all complement eachother very well.