• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Addiction... ?

FormerSurfer

Greenlighter
Hi guys. I am new to this site so i apologize in advance if there is already a thread regarding this, I have not seen one...

I am planning a detox from kratom and would like to hear from some people who have experienced this before. Currently im taking about 10 grams of red vein crushed leaf daily. I recently downgraded from about 15-20 grams of opms extracts and havent noticed a whole lot of withdrawl symptoms from the switch, just always kinda feel fatigued and have trouble staying awake when i havent dosed in a while. I know people take benzos and whatnot to aleviate some of the symptoms but i get regular drug tests so i cant really take anything like that to help the process. Im just wondering what to expect and if there are any over the counter methods that have helped people deal with the withdrawls. I know kratom withdrawls are nothing compared to the opiates i was on before i switched to kratom but I am hoping to go through the detox process without alerting my boss or my family that anything is going on.. any thoughts on this?

Do a search on kratom withdrawal or just opiate/oid withdrawal and you should find every piece of info. that has been discussed about that subject. Work out a dosage lowering schedule , get some Imodium and or tramadol if possible, and depending on your habit and dosing you can have withdrawal for as little as a week or for as much as a month( everyone is different ) . You can use phenibut ( a GABA agonist that works and won't fuck up a drug test, google is your friend )for sleep, it's cheap and easily available. Good luck

Last edited: