• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kpins on semi full stomach?

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
Well for one I skipped my dose of seroquel because i knew the two together would just be no fun. Anyway I didn't eat much but I ate. And I have a slight tolerance to benzos so 7mg is what I took. Shpuld I stop now or wait an hour and see? Should I snort half a one to get it go in? They are clonazapam 1mg greens. Anyway ya. Will I still feel the affects even if I've eaten ?

7mg is a high dose. I wouldn't recommend going any higher than that with klonopin no matter your tolerance. I take 3-4 mgs daily and that is fine with me, keeps me nice and calm all day but doesn't really get me high, just buzzed, I have been taking kpin for years so I have a high tolerance. I actually took like 8mg the other day when I got my script filled and I really didn't feel much different than I would have taking my regular dose, just a bit more sedated feeling. btw, don't snort klonopin, it isn't water soluble and doesn't work nearly as well as if you were to just take it orally(the whole pill), chew it, parachute it, or put it under your tongue. I personally chew 'em or parachute them and get a much faster onset and a nice, long lasting, relaxing buzz. plus they taste soooo good, like candy!

@ Ilove2nod: good advice. i need klonopin for anxiety and only take at the most 0.5mg a day (doing this for 16 years).

@TheUnholy: i'm very paranoid about stopping these because of the amount of time i've been taking them, do you ever worry about the dangers of withdrawing from that large of a dose (like getting seizures or dying?).

7 mg of clonazepam is a really high dose, stop now. If you don't black out you have a high tolerance and quitting cold turkey can kill you.
You should think about a taper. Look uo the Ashton manual for instructions.
And snorting benzos is always a bad idea. Lower bioavailability for most benzos and you snort fillers, which is pretty bad for you. Just take 'em orally

I'm still tapering from 2.5mg now down to 1.5. I was forced into wd last year cause I lost my script. Way worst then opiates. You should try to cutback and also eating the pill gives you less then snorting. Do not mix with booze

Next time I would take sublingually, just put it under your tongue and wait until it dissolves. That way you bypass the stomach so it doesn't matter if you ate.
Plus, I think it takes less to feel it.
Also as others pointed out 7 mgs is a BIG dose. Most I've ever taken was 4 mgs without tolerance and I risked my life several times from all the stupid shit I did.

Klonopin works on a full stomach, you just may not get the euphoria, if that's what you're looking for. I'd look into drinking Grapefruit Juice, as it potentiates. If you don't take it daily, Bacopa M. can reset GABA NTs.

Well for one I skipped my dose of seroquel because i knew the two together would just be no fun. Anyway I didn't eat much but I ate. And I have a slight tolerance to benzos so 7mg is what I took. Shpuld I stop now or wait an hour and see? Should I snort half a one to get it go in? They are clonazapam 1mg greens. Anyway ya. Will I still feel the affects even if I've eaten ?
To back all the Bluelighters, who took time breaking it down for you, benzodiazepines need be seriously respected. Messing with high doses can cause you to inadvertently raise your tolerance, truthfully, possibly perminately. Also, dosing benzos in any amount, let alone at nearly double the therapeutic range, can cause an easy blackout. later down the line, if you actually need them for something, they will be less effective due to tolerance

Besides becoming a zombie, I don't see why Clonazepam wouldn't help relieve side effects of Seroquel. It might not happen instantly, but if taken slowly and then acustomise one's self as far as adjusting to the side effects, you could be a) greedy and end up saying "it doesn't work" because your asking too much of it, b) moderate and see that it provides some relief ,just not as much as you like(worst case) this is garbage/I need 10mg to get off.

A lot of this conception of how Clonazepam can or can't help you is a simple subjective view. Clonazeoam is Clonazepam. It works for most, but might not work for you.

Also be careful with coming off seroquel too fast. It could make you manic.

dont snort pills.

Last edited: