• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Klonopin Q's

Very nice benzo.
If you've never taken benzos I'd recommend not mixing with anything for a while, although many people like alcohol+benzos. I don't like giving doses, but you should notice 1-2mg is quite nice. Great drug to just kick it around your house with.
------------------
D. A. R. E.
Drugs Are Really Expensive
AIM - CaucasianHomeboy

i got a script for klonopin ,2mg will be nice but if ya want to drink with them i recomend no more than 1 mg i took .5mg and drank like 10 beers and was feelin pretty wild ,took 1.5mgs and drank 1 beer felt pretty good but when you get up to 1mg or higher dont i wouldnt drink more than 1 or to beers MAX!!!
they willalso help you if you have a bad trip or whatever they will calm you down pretty damn good,and they also make you sllep very well,so if you have alot of them i wouldnt drink at all with them i would just pop 2mg or maybe 3mg and enjoy but they last around 4 -6 hours from my experience,wish i could get more...anyway hope ya have fun and be careful with the booze while yer on them,caus its very easy to die with the combo...

You drank 10 beers? I don't think the Klonopin had much to do with it... it's a fun drug, takea few mg's and wash it down with a beer OR TWO ..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK