• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids klonopin + percocet

percojerk

Bluelighter
I usually take 15mg of percocet every 4 hours. I am prescribed 10 mg but do the 15 . Its per my pain management doctor. Lately my anxiety is through the roof so I asked my family doctor for klonopin. She prescribed .5 mg twice daily. I took 15mg of percocet an hour ago, i just took half of my klonopin, so . 25 mg. Is that a safe combo as i am not opiate nieve?

Yeah, if you've been on them a while you've been fine, especially since you've been at the 15mg for a while. Don't take any more kpin tonight. Most people that OD are opiate naive, and benzo naive and combine insane amounts. I wouldn't push it though.

Believe me i don't want to push it! I just have wicked bad anxiety and was at panic level, thats why i took the klonopin. I also cut it in half because i am such a worrier. I do not take the klonopin to enhance anything.. I am so sick of my ocd, hypochondria, panic attacks! No one in my family understands. My fiancé dose not understand the magnitude of my anxiety.

You're ok as long as you take the minimum amount of benzo you can get away with, and make sure your opiate is not a noddable dose. The ODs come from a depressed respiratory system.

I take six dark and couple of white whit that last day a buy 20 tab. of 2mg clonozepan. First cuple days it was ok then i start reducing clonozepan and that nothing nice. Tomorrow no gear just clonozepan. Will see. Anivay i order from one guy 100 blue valis but that was rip off, shit.