• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos klonopin or valium which do you enjoy? and why?

deos68

Bluelighter
as the title states which you one do you enjoy the most?
never tried klonopin how does it stack up against valium or ativan?

I personally hate vallium and think it's lame as fuck it never gave me much rec use or therapeutic use. But klonopin is great last long and Is my favorite benzo and ativan is ok a little weak but not a bad benzo very amnesiac tho so be careful

I personally hate vallium and think it's lame as fuck it never gave me much rec use or therapeutic use. But klonopin is great last long and Is my favorite benzo and ativan is ok a little weak but not a bad benzo very amnesiac tho so be careful
thank you for your $0.02 i have personal exp with ativan and you are spot on with the amnesiac effect it has ...i always thought it was just me ha
what are some of effects of klonopins? are the effects subtle? any cons?
the reason i ask is because i have the option of choosing a different benzo thus wantingt to get people opinion's

I'm one of those who benzos affect mood wise...valium, xanax, kpins..they all have different effects on me.

Valium - makes me pee every 10 minutes, weird, but great to take for dental\mild surgeries. Sedating, but doesn't make me sleep long periods of time.

Kpins - makes me sleep, used for drug withdrawals, longer acting.

Xanax - makes my mood funky .. cries a lot on it, bouts of anger. Used mostly for funerals, to boost grief.

I'm one of those who benzos affect mood wise...valium, xanax, kpins..they all have different effects on me.

Valium - makes me pee every 10 minutes, weird, but great to take for dental\mild surgeries. Sedating, but doesn't make me sleep long periods of time.

Kpins - makes me sleep, used for drug withdrawals, longer acting.

Xanax - makes my mood funky .. cries a lot on it, bouts of anger. Used mostly for funerals, to boost grief.

interesting exp thank you for sharing

hmm on xanax it numbs my emotions and easily get annoyed with people but never any crying bouts
ive never taken a high dose of valium always 2mg and under never had to pee that much lol weird indeed it honestly never made me sleepy maybe due to such a low dose
but def feel the therapeutic effects from it always subtle never a hard hitting effect like xanax which im not to fond of
but it gets me super lazy almost a couch lock feeling which isnt an option due to work

im looking for something long lasting with very subtle effects not hard hitting
there is days where my anxiety goes through the roof and others i can tolerate it but for those days i do get extreme anxiety it hits me like a bag of bricks and can well last the whole day

Valium/diazepam is far better in terms of "benzo euphoria" than clonazepam. Just simply search most euphoric benzos on bluelight you'll see a lot of "diazepam" posts by those who are well acquainted with many and rare benzos. The muscle-relaxation is floaty and opioidesque and it provides a definite mood uplift IME. I find the effects are much better when potentiated by cimetidine and sublingual ROA.

Clonazepam is a benzo I commonly use. It's potent, cheap and has strong anxiolysis and muscle-relaxation. Another benzo significantly more enjoyable when taken sublingually. Just lacks the euphoria of diazepam IME.

Ive been in benzos for 8 years now first I was on xanax which i found to short acting, you gotta carry your bottle around with u all day. I never had a prescription for valium ( my friend was prescribed them) before but I found it to be longer lasting than the Xanax, I eventually got switched from Xanax to Klonopin by my doctor and I have to say that Klonopin is by far the strongest most effective medication especially if you legitimately need it for anxiety like I do, Klonopin works way better than valium, xanax or ativan. (ativan does abolutely nothing for me)

If you are just looking to get high, xanax is a good choice because it kicks in really fast and will get you wasted, but klonopin will get you high as well, and so will valium if you take enough of it. Xanax is intended to treat a panic attack if you start having one you can take a xanny and it kicks in with 15 minutes as to where other benzos can take about an hour.

so bottom line in IMO Klonopin is considerably better than Valium for legitment anxiety

If you are just looking to get high Valium will get you a little higher, but not as high as xanax. Valium and Xanax are much more alike than any of the other benzos but for some reason Valium has an extremely long half life it can take weeks to get it out of you system, Ive seen plenty of people screwed on their piss tests because they took valium a week ago and think its out of their system. ITS NOT!

Klonopin is better, you can actually catch a good euphoric feeling from those too. (for me around 6 mg) but I have a hell of a tolerance , if you are new to benzos i wouldnt take over 3 mg of klonopin, some people would say that 3 mg for a first timer would be dangerous, but when I started doing opiates I abused the shit out of them when i first started 3 mg of klonopin would get me really high, 4 mg IMO would still be safe. it is very hard to overdose on benzos alone, I hve taken upwards of 20-30 mgs of Xanax and Klonopin and it just made me fall asleep. Most Benzo related deaths involves other drugs, such as opiates, alcohol and any other

Klonopin>Xanax> Valium>ativan

Last edited:
Depends on the goal: Diazepam provides exceptional anxiolysis and muscle relaxation.
Clonazepam is more sedative, less subtle, with a rather nice mood lift.

i have legitimate GAD, panic and OCD disorders but i find .125mg to .25mg xanax not long lasting and to hard hitting
im not chasing a high nor do i actually care for it i dont need xanax everyday either but some days my anxiety goes through the roof will last all day but xanax doesnt last long i have to debate whether to redose
i enjoy valium also i have 2mg but i get insanely lazy i literally dont want to do anything which is nice dont get me wrong but sometimes i cant afford to be lazy due to work
guess its the muscle relaxer part that kicks in
ive tried ativan nothing but memory issues
the only one i have tried is klonopin

Valium. Probably because of it's muscle relaxant properties and longevity. A Valium after a skate or other exercise is awesome.

I get prescribed .5mg kpins. And I'd take kpins over Valium any day. Unless...they were the 10mg Valium's. I'd take those over .5mg kpins but 1mg-2mg kpins over 5mg or 10mg Valium any day.