• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

klonopin dosing question.... first time

trancedance777

Bluelighter
Hey, i recently have aquired some klonopin, in the .5 mg tablet form. I have done plenty of similar acting drugs, i.e morphine, percocet, vicodin, ect... and was wondering how many of these i would need to achieve a "substantially pleasant" effect. Also, i figure i can just rail them, anyone know if that would be a problem? Any info is appreciated.. thanks.

1st of all, percocet, morphone and vicodin are nothing like Klonopin. Cuz Klonopinis an anti anxiety pill and the others are pain pills. But I dont know about dosage just thought I would inform you or your misinformation.

I've done a decent amount of research on this topic, and it's hard to get a straight answer. Klonopin takes longer than Xanax to kick in, but it lasts longer. Most people agree that it is less recreational and more of a hangover helper. However, there is a great split between people who love it and people who think it sucks. I have a bunch of 2mg Klonopin on the way...so I guess that I'll see.

A good recreational dose is about 2mg oral, 1mg snorted .. it has a much longer half life then Xanax, but many still find it to be very pleasureable...
On a mg-for-mg basis it's about equal to Rohypnol ..
And correct - Klonopin is a benzodiazepine, while the others are narcotics - they are nothing alike ...
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)

PhreeX...that fucking quote from dust1n is the bomb. It would really sound kick ass with a heavy French accent. You have great taste, my friend.

Well, just to clear things up, I didnt say that they were in the same chemical category, i said "similar ACTING", and correct me if im wrong, but dont all of these drugs have the same "downer" sort of effect?

Let me correct you, because you are wrong. Just because two drugs are "downers" (meaning central nervous depressants, I assume) does not mean that they are "similar acting." These are two completely different categories of drugs. Alcohol is considered a downer, but can you compare its effects to opiates?

hmmmm, klonopin as a recreational drug?
that just seems so bizarre...
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

I have a script for Klonopin 1mg. For recreational use I would start with eating 2mg or railing 1mg. No it doesn't burn at all. It is a benzodiazapine, not a narcotic like Vic's and Perc's. I don't always feels quite a "downer" effect from those in the narcotic class. Last night I mixed Codeine, alcohol, and weed and the effect from the Codeine seemed to keep me FROM feeling a downer effect at all. It was very euphoric. My friends felt the same. ANYWAYS, sorry to go a little off track but last was so awesome I just had to say something about it.
smile.gif
Klonopin takes longer to kick in but last MUCH longer then other benzo's. Most are 3-4 hours and Klonopin is 6-8 hours. I guess I've already put in more then my 2 cents worth...

all i can say is that pray that you dont fall asleep because you are out for fucking ever....and dont plan on being too productive because it makes you groggy as hell