• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Klonopin as a benzo

Mgold55

Bluelighter
Anyone here prefer Clonazepam aka klonopin as a favorite benzo? I get the best sleeps on it, as well as incredible munchies, is this normal? I would eat more than on weed.

I like it best for actual medical use but for recreation I prefer temazepam, bromazepam, or the good old classic diazepam personally.

When it comes to clonazepam I love it for lasting all day, not impairing me too much or making me sleepy and stumbly like diazepam, and just being real good at obliterating anxiety.

Oh and no real rebound to speak of either since it's a long lasting benzo.

But yeah it's not one I choose for getting high, it's one I choose for treating GAD.

Oh and yes benzo munchies is very real, I get the same thing when I have a low tolerance especially.

Better than other long lasting benzos, worse than shorter ones. I almost always prefer diazepam, alprazolam, or etizolam, save for when I need one dose to last all day. Little recreational value imo but still a worthy benzo.

It is my favorite because it lasts all day and the smooth effects of eliminating all anxiety all day and some the day after makes it king in my book on top of the amazing ability to not make me sleepy whatsoever and actually a bit stimulated because all of my anxiety is just gone for the next 30 hours.
Otherwise Pyrazolam is my all time favorite RC because it takes away all anxiety and doesn't seem to have any other side effects like some amnesia and other side effects even Klonopin has.

Don't know, I never felt anything from Clonazepam. For me it's an anticonvulsant. I could never get high on it. Pyrazolam I like, because it induces sleep. And you are right, the amnesia is very little compared to Xanax or other Benzos.

JJ

Don't know, I never felt anything from Clonazepam. For me it's an anticonvulsant. I could never get high on it. Pyrazolam I like, because it induces sleep. And you are right, the amnesia is very little compared to Xanax or other Benzos.

JJ
Well if you take enough Klonopin it can definitely get you high and euphoric. But that is because all of your anxiety is gone. If you're stressed out or highly anxious it can be euphoric. But if you are not, it doesn't really do anything.
I usually take Klonopin every other day because I wait for anxiety to come to me and then usually take some if it's enough to hinder my progress of what I'm doing at the moment.
Now for Pyrazolam that literally feels like nothing. It either resolves anxiety completely without euphoria or anything really, or it feels like it's doing nothing for me.

Klonopin for president. Xanax is like an ugly cousin... makes me pass out after acting like an alcoholic tard. I guess that's fun for a lot of folks? lol. Klonopin actually relieves anxiety in a way that doesn't make you black out or become dysfunctional.