EMD King.

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
As if you may know or not know, Lorenz its the golden egg of the scene, he has his own sound beside this there isn't anyone in the scene which makes music the way he does, an old head saying this. He goes by the alias ''Recondite'' which means difficult or impossible for one of ordinary understanding or knowledge to comprehend, in a old RA interview he says ''Somehow the name artist Recondite gives you an impression of unclarity, etc all this adjective means and because I have choose this name means that I am also honest and I do understand that this also comes with a sacrifice but I rather be honest than sayin nothin, I don't reproduce emotions, I would rather produce them, I asked the Ableton team once if they could invent a device that I would place on my head and make music with my brain. And to quote something else from him ''First of all I don't take the word art too serious - I even sometimes feel weird when I'm called an artist. I see myself as a human being who brings out his creativity more than others - although everyone could do it (and even SHOULD do it in my opinion). Art can't really be judged because it's completely subjective and individually perceived. And if that is the case, there is no “wow that is great art“ or "aaah this sucks” anymore. Which results in not taking it too seriously, basically. I mean – complete nonsense can be great and the most ambitious piece of art can somehow be nothing. '' I don't like staying in artifical places for too long meaning places made by people - trains, houses, airports, streets, anything that is man-made then I really just need like a piece of the source ( nature ) that may sound totally cliche and put-on but it's really just such a totally normal feeling, a totally natural one for me, that now & then I try to get back to source and have to get away from evertything that originates with some kind of concept and just seek out a certain innocent form of naturalness and rootedness instead.

And this is why I say no ones like him. I know all his discography, bought every album he released and the funny thing? I met him and he is a fuckin genius and well humble person.

This has that futuristic rave vibes, haha. It's get me into a cyberpunk location.

Recondite - Stems ( Original Mix )

Last edited:

Can barely phantom whats goin through Lorenz head.. its a emotional masterpiece.