• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Kinda sucidal and don't know what to do?

oxyladron

Bluelighter
Family troubles, money troubles, depression troubles. I miss snorting ritalin so much. Right now I can't think of anything else than sleep away. Just took 140mg diazepam, have some 50mg Zoloft and some 500mg Depakote. I really don't know what to do. I hope I'll just black out. I see no point on living.

Hi oxyladron,

Do you suffer from a mental illness?

Combatting depression is no walk in the park. Do you think the Zoloft is working? Have you told your doctor how you feel?

Family and money is important. But so is your mental health. And once you find the happiness you deserve to have, as a human being, things will get better..

Please stick around. BL for me has become a family for me away from home, and we're all here going through this together.

Be well, report back,
Peace.

Life is hell brother
Just take it one day at a time
Find a hobby and stick to it
Try to improve everyday, progress not perfection
Find a higher power of your choosing, and pray to It everyday

Life can and will beat you down. Suicide is never the answer. I’ve been in your place - it gets better man. Drop me a pm if you want to talk.

hey guys, i'm back with some news
i tried to kill myself and my brother walked into the bathroom and found me hanging almost fainted and now i'm completely ashamed and i'll go see my doctors tomorrow

thank you all, i consider this place my family. i love you all

Don't feel ashamed. Please make sure you see your doctors and get the help you deserve. Maybe you need different medicine or it needs to be adjusted. Are you in therapy? It helps to talk to someone and learn coping skills.

You're still alive for a reason. You have a purpose! You are loved and your best days are still ahead of you. Don't give up. Stay with us. ❤

Last edited: