• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Kin Slips FLOAT ON

pupnik

Bluelighter
It is reminiscent of "melt on the tongue" breath mints that I have not seen for a while.
This is a kind of a flat gelatin strip with what I would call saponified THC droplets, indica terpenes, and peppermint.
by the time it stops screaming peppermint and THC (which burns a bit) you are high - so maybe 10 minutes.
Fairly strong taste.

Each strip is 10mg thc - measuring about 1 inch square - individually packed inside a credit card sized sealed foil envelope (to fit in your wallet?)

The pack has 10 pouches in it.

the XMG drops are similar but I like XMG drops better I think, but so far I have just use 1/2 strip. maybe when i finish the strip I will know better, but if I start mixing them - I will keep thinking the last one I tried is just a bit better.

@Thomas Davie You wanted the heads up on this product.
it comes in a dressy and well built box that appears as if it should open like a drawer after breaking the govt seal, but we could not figure it out, we broke the government seals, and had to rip open the box - we were going at it with a butter knife, but I still don't know what's stuck.

Evil childproof packaging design I guess.

thanks for the write up on the kin slips. Can’t get them yet in Manitoba. I hope Nova Scotia LC’s have them When I move there. Or can order them online from the NSLC.

Sounds almost like a tab of acid. Too bad they don’t have cartoon characters on them.

Yeah, child proof packaging. Hate it

Tom

float on is their indica, I don't think I would order that again, but might go for a sativa or blend. the drops overall are better except for the wallet trick.

Actually I would not reorder - poor price performance, and wonky big packaging for small gel strip. except for fitting in the wallet (because you spent extra on it) it is an unnecessary trick. the XMG drops are a better value and taste better too,