• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random Kid wicked smaht; mad dumb though.

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
I am at work and did something retarded.

I have a healthy WAIS tested IQ, but I'm an air head.

For everyone: do you know any stupid smart people? What are they like for you?

Thanks.

IDK I could hypothesize and say I'm bad at shit good at other shit but curious what the root of other people's problems are and maybe then I can pinpoint my own. Not like I really want to change anything, lol, I'm just curious if I come off retarded here as well. I probably don't I think it's undetectable by text IIRC.

But I'm not looking to take a poll on it, like I said I'm more interested in other people's experience with smart stupids.

It's right 'ard to tell much about psychology by dem texty fingys online.

A lot of people aren't evenly talented though - they can be exceptional or above average in all kinds of facets of intellectual processing, yet be below average on others and utterly stumped in ways which even the most average IQ folks can handle with ease.

Yeah that's why I dont want the focus on me - can't tell via text.

What are your experiences with people who you deem dumb smart.

Last edited:
No. You are. You don't know what to say, how to say it, you feel awkward. From ''I need this for work'' to I don't know what the fuck this is anymore, it's a long way.

You just blew my mind. I think you're right. I underestimated you. Though it is a valid projection, too. We're likely in the same boat.

But it goes deeper than trying to explain my feelings. I also just feel aloof.

People can also be dumb, but apply their intelligence in appropriate ways.

But yeah, that's totally a theory.

We're on the same page.

I wonder if it goes deeper than "smart" and "dumb". Can someone at a dinner party who can't talk politics, wash the dishes?

The way I see it intelligence is only one of the factors.
Intelligence means ability to understand, nothing more than that.
So someone can be smart but not wise, and viceversa.
Ofcourse one can use his intelligence to become wise, but that step depends on the humility to accept one's mistakes and learn from them.

@Phobos

Can you see the irony? Intelligence links to understanding, understanding leads to knowledge. Why would you think that knowledge it's a different form of God knows what? Can you identify the belly of the beast? It's a dreadful situation, you conjure a plan right, it's fragile you hold onto that, it's their little message bottle that floats in the ocean, but how do you confront it? You can't let go of the plan because you drown, then you cling to it rigidly. That's no good because you can't learn anything then if that's you then you are a totalitarian. You will end up something close to Hell but even then you may not know that you are there and you will drag everyone with you, the basic loop that happend since human civilization. When society downs that specific way, the whole structure collapse, the whole society goes down at the same time, it's not the totalitarians at the top and all the ''HAPPY'' people striving to be free at the bottom. It's not that at all, it's totalitarians at every single level of Hierarchy including the psychological fields. So.. you know, then you don't want to be in chaos but you don't want to be the thing clings so desperately to the raft that you can't let go when someone comes to rescues you, what exactly are you. You aren't your plan, you aren't the chaos, then what are you? The unnamable? Lovecraft can provide some growth regarding your person.

That's pretty black and white. Seems like you struggle with your identity or at the very least your place in society. But cool post. I didn't know you were such a deep thinker.

Last edited:
I come from a large family of overly self important brainiacs.
I’m the black sheep and tested at the lowest iQ range of the lot of us 😂😂😂

But I swear to God they can be the dumbest fucks I ever met.
When you think you know everything about everything it leaves no room to learn new things and grow. Some kinds of intelligence just breeds ignorance.

That's pretty black and white. Seems like you struggle with your identity or at the very least your place in society. But cool post. I didn't know you were such a deep thinker.

No, fuck all those dystopian/utopias fairy tales. Since birth you already know what's happening. When you 7 you already cuss, you already begin to form a world view concept. This concept changes when you reach 13, then you will see that this world revolves around money/grief/boredom/repetitive behaviours - actions/. So you already know your place. Don't go for '' Because I know politics that means that I know what Big Brother's up to and my 3 fuckin eye opens up'' no.. that doesn't make any sense. So you already know your place when you reach 14. Even if you have a... how should I say, ''a healthy kingdom'' your traditional family life, so you don't smoke/drink, the healthiness of your environment at some point will become toxic. Now that point will always be until 18. The reason you know what's relevant it's because something doesn't change over time. This complex body, right, this, us, fingers/eyes/tongue, is so complex, so you it's worse. So the issue doesn't consist in adapting to that particular environment , you have to adapt yourself at different level of totality. The level of transformation can be radical, so your personal development process has to keep up with this, so you will make million of copies, trial/error, they all die except 2. This mean your dark side and your your uhm light side, so everything dies. But they continue, you develop them unconsciously, now your personality glances all over the place. Friends, life, you begin to see the fun. Now everything's fail because keeping up with constant environment changes it's impossible, well how do you do it? Multi-tasking? You have to succes enough so you don't feel it. Depending on attempts means categories, categories means ideas. There are different way of approaching the definition, in a simple logical sentence. When everything fails appart they become chaos the other theory.. with I think the pathology somehow speaks for itself, so here what happens, uhm how should I say.. not the journey, not the story, not the language. The revolving elements around the structure. Let me make a name, so what's happening? You will see the analysis, how people mask arguments under frustrations, how they size it. You aren't capable to track these social dynamics because you have other important issues to do rather than wasting your time on nothing. To end this, you are something that has the capability to replace the transcendence.