• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Blog Kicking Kratom Once and For All!!!

Day 33.
Hanging tough. Started back to the gym and lifting weights last Friday. Soreness out of this world but glad to be back at it. Has gotten me out of my head and the funk I had been in. Work is going well and falling asleep easily without any substances by 930 most nights.
One day at a time. Looking forward to hitting 5 weeks this Sunday!

Congrats, great job! :) Goes to show how important working out is. Anyone who doesn't work out while quitting opiates and after quitting is making it 10 times harder for themselves. It really surprises me how many people ignore that advice.

Congrats, great job! :) Goes to show how important working out is. Anyone who doesn't work out while quitting opiates and after quitting is making it 10 times harder for themselves. It really surprises me how many people ignore that advice.

you are so right. It has made things much easier for me thus far!

Day 40.

Things continue to roll on. The one downside still is my libido is not really back yet. Trying to be patient there. Hit 10 workouts since I quit and numerous walks. Making gains again in the gym and keeps me motivated to stay clean and keep progressing.

Work has gotten much better now that I’m clear headed and my memory isn’t shot. Enjoy work again and being a contributing member to the team.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I’ll check in again next week!

Your libido will come back, don't worry. In fact, anxiety about libido is pretty good at suppressing libido. Just try to trust that it will return. Opiate addiction can really reduce testosterone levels a lot, but the good news is, it's temporary, and you recover. I was on kratom for 6 years and then stronger opiates for 4, and my libido definitely came back. I didn't have an opportunities to have sex until about 6 months after I got off of them, but then I met my girlfriend and had the most sex of my whole life for next year, year and a half, before things leveled out and we started having sex as much as normal people and not 3-5 times per day. it was awesome. :) And just 6 months after quitting 10 years of opiates.

Hey!!! Your thread made me want to create a blue light account again :) I am 5 years sober from alcohol and kratom at around the same dose as you. I really want to help and support you through this. It is so hard but so worth it!!! Please check in and message me whenever you want/need to

Congrats man. I just threw away my last couple kilos and all my dosing spoons and paraphernalia, been using kratom since 2015, daily for 3 years and in and off "chipping" I guess you could say this last year. It's gotten me through a lot of personal discomfort and tedious bullshit but I gotta let go of this stuff its keeping me from feeling like an actual person. I was just starting to autopilot through my life in a flattened, robotic fashion.

Not to mention it was causing a lack of appetite and dry/irritated skin (for me personally) as time went on.

Hey guys, still alive and happy to say I’ve made it to day 70. The most clean time I’ve had in the last 10+ years. Feels amazing - most the time.

Hit a rough patch last week and ordered 100 grams of Bali powder in a moment of weakness. It arrived on Friday and I just put it away and haven’t touched it since it arrived. I know it’s a risk to keep it in the house but I’ve been okay so far. Will try to check in once a week or if any other major developments. Appreciate all the support thus far!