• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Khat - Reliable Preperation for great effect

ukmushyhuntress

Greenlighter
Hello, I have noticed a lot of varying information on the use and worthiness of Khat, which contains cathinone and cathine, along with some other magical formula.

Most information on the internet state that taking khat/cot/qat is like consuming a strong coffee. This may be the case when you have a lack of fresh material and simply chew it and hope for the best. However, I have a method that will bring it on par with an "average" cocaine or amphetamine.

I want to point out that it produces a very nice high. It lacks the rush one would associate with coke, and it may not look as elegant in its dingy liquid form as compared to sparkly powder, but do not let that put you off.

Rushes are common though quite mild; you do get the same head buzz, "hair standing on end" effect, penis shrinkage, increased sexual appetite, desire to chat and do housework. All in all, very similar and a very nice substitute to cocaine or speed.

Please note that I use very fresh product; picked that day and used within 4 days. Small shoots and leaves at the tips are best, slightly red in color, along with the young stems so mix these with the larger green leaves and green stalks. Do not throw any of it away.

You want the khat that has leaves on stalks about 1 1/2 feet in length; stalks are usually red in color. Try to avoid the bags just filled with the leaf.

I have tried chewing only, crushing in cold water, brewing in a boiling water, and various other combinations. In my opinion, a combination of gentle boiling with a touch of lemon juice while bashing it to a pulp (to replicate the chewing process and release the goodness ) along with chewing some leaf, and topping off with a 20ml booty bump is the most effective method for a strong, sustained effect.

Now it is feasible that heating is detrimental and the effect change is based on the potency of different product. That is a trial I leave to the researchers. I am unsure how heat effects the actives as I have been unable to find good information; so heating could be missed out from the step. I simply use heat to help soften the material and aid in drawing out into the water. Let me know your experiences with that :)

Here is my process.

1: Take 5 stalks of khat and pick off the leaves
2: Cut up leaves on a chopping board until fine
3: Crush the stalks with a rolling pin until totally shredded
4: Use scisors and cut up the stalks into fine, small pieces
5: Place chopped leaves and stalks into a pot
6: Slightly cover the mixture with mineral water (not tap)
7: Add a little lemon juice for some acidity (just a squeeze)
8: Take a rolling pin and bash mixture in the pot repeatedly until plant material is mashed well
9: Leave to sit for two minutes
10: Put on the stove and bring to a boil, continuing to bash the mixture to help release the plant juice from the material
11: Leave on gas until the water is boiling then remove and let sit for a minute
12: Bash the mixture again and make it into a pulp (the liquid should be really green/brown now)
13: Add back to the gas and reduce the water slightly
14: Once slightly reduced to around half a coffee cup of liquid, sieve the water from the mixture into a cup
15: Place all the plant material into two layers of kitchen towel and squeeze remaining juice into the cup through seive.

You should now have half a cup of brownish green liquid.

1: Remove the shredded plant material from the kitchen roll and place back into the pot
2: Repeat step 6 - 15

You now have two half cups of liquid.
The first is most potent, the second caputures residue from the pot and material.
Drink both cups.

1: Take 10 red/green small, new leaves and stems
2: Wrap them all in one large leave
3: Place into mouth and chew a couple if times then stick into the side of the cheek
4: Chew slowly and let the juice stay in the mouth

Within 30 - 60 minutes you should start coming up and feeling it. I tend to do the above process twice for my session. So that will equal 4 half cups and 2 chews. It is less than an hours work. It works out to between 12 and 15 stalks that I use to get blasted.

I like to do two small batched rather than one, no reason other than personal preference. Therefore there should be no problem doubling or tripling the quantity and doing the entire process once. You may also need to do more if the product is weak which will not be easy to tell without trying. So a little trial and error is required.

For the more adventurous, you can also booty bump. It works but likely causes runs.....

After both sessions are complete, one should find themselves quite well sparkled :=)

Enjoy this wondering gift of nature.

Be aware that I am in a country where it is legal to consume Khat and it can be readily purchased in most kiosks.

Last edited: