• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ketoconazole

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
was doing some thinking, as I managed to obtain some of this ketoconazole stuff and wanted to no weather this could be used as a precursor to create amphetamine, and also why does the uk amphet smell of cat piss? I eagerly await...

whoa, am I missing something? i take ketaconazole for my itchy-ass armpit fungus but I had no idea it was relevant in the slighest to amphetamine synhesis.

Ketaconzole is an anti-fungal cream.

Where did you get any idea that it could be an amphetamine or any kind of mind altering substance for that matter??

I guess maybe you thought antifungal = similar to antihistamine (but not the same thing really) and some antihistamines like Sudafed can be made into speed??

That's still some pretty contorted logic if you ask me.

I don't think it can do anything to get you high at all.

It can be a potentiator as it inhibits various liver enzymes. Maybe that was the thinking? Still do not think there is any possible way to make anything out of it in regards to drugs of abuse. Besides there is no synthesis discussion allowed.

It will potentiate the hell out of your benzos or opiates... but wtf?! It has nothing to with meth. And it is an anti-fungal used for a number of things one of which being putting powder into fish tanks to kill certain types of fungus.

And if you meth smells like cat piss it must be because they used ammonia in the process.

It will potentiate the hell out of your benzos or opiates... but wtf?! It has nothing to with meth. And it is an anti-fungal used for a number of things one of which being putting powder into fish tanks to kill certain types of fungus.

And if you meth smells like cat piss it must be because they used ammonia in the process.
What if I just rub the fungal cream on my nuts? Will that potentiate the hell out of my dose??

I guess maybe you thought antifungal = similar to antihistamine (but not the same thing really) and some antihistamines like Sudafed can be made into speed??

Sudafed (Pseudoephedrine) isn't even an antihistamine, it's a decongestant/vasoconstrictor that acts on adrenergic receptors (as opposed to blocking histamine receptors).

Structurally, antihistamines are typically related to tricyclic antidepressants or certain SSRIs (Prozac was developed by trying to find an analogue of Benadryl with a stronger effect on serotonin reuptake and less sedation), although some of them may be sold as cold remedies containing both antihistamines and Pseudoephedrine.

Last edited:
What if I just rub the fungal cream on my nuts? Will that potentiate the hell out of my dose??

lol, it is not a cream. Type: "ketoconazole fish tablets" into google and you will see. It does come in creams and shampoos but it also comes in pill/tablet form. And taking it potentiates by acting as a CYP 450 inhibitor and is much stronger than say WGFJ or Tagament. I know it sounds strange but believe it or not it more than doubles your dosage. Very potent stuff.

lol, it is not a cream. Type: "ketoconazole fish tablets" into google and you will see. It does come in creams and shampoos but it also comes in pill/tablet form. And taking it potentiates by acting as a CYP 450 inhibitor and is much stronger than say WGFJ or Tagament. I know it sounds strange but believe it or not it more than doubles your dosage. Very potent stuff.
Thanks! I'll ask for some pills. I have the cream, maybe if I really slather it on me nuts I'll nod ;)