• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine

yeah, just little bumps dude......

also depends whether u have it in powder or pill form!!

if ur snorting pills, i reckon a 1/4 of a pill at a time is a good way to do it :D

Yep that's the beauty of K, have a bump, see how you feel, have another bump, and nother, and another, and another =D

mutant said:
"Basically it felt like I was floating, it took no effort at all to move infact it felt like I had no control while strangley I was in complete control. We were walking down the street but soon started running because it was so easy!!! It seriously felt like we were running on air,"

^
that *does* sound like K to me. Low dose of K always gives me that floaty, bouncy, no-gravity, hey-look-at-me-i'm-walking-on-the-moon-dude! feeling.
I agree wholeheartedley, that's exactly the feeling I get from low doses of ketamine too. Those who are saying that ketamine makes it difficult to walk are being a little misleading. What they should be saying is that a decent amount of K makes it difficult and unecessary) to walk. ;)

my mate accidentally smuggled a bump of K over to perth in his wallet from london, where theres a HUGE ketamine scene im told... but yeah he gave it to me and id agree with the above posts, it made me feel like an electric marionette, 'charged' allover and sorta looking at my body from outside.
yum!!!

most people ive talked to seem to think its pretty mean stuff so dont overdo it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Easiest way to find out whats is in your pills is to buy a tester.

:)

A few months ago I had a pill that turned out to be K and it absolutely floored me.

I had never had it before and I was completely numb and tingling or vibrating all over.

It seemed in a way that I only had a soul if that makes any sense.

Well I kept the remaining four of them and last night I dropped with a mate, taking one each.

Early on I was starting to get the drunk, cant walk straight effects and very slight numbing but that was about all.

My mate was pretty similar.

After an hour and a half we dropped the last of them and again I got some slight numbing but nothin else.

My mate though was on his feet dancing like a maniac to the music we had on.

He didnt seem to get any of the numbness at all and was really hyper while I just wanted to go to bed.

Neither of us experienced what i had the first time where I was floored.

It just doesnt make sense.

As my old dealer used to say, "You don't choose K, K chooses you."

That means you can never be sure how much you need to k-hole. Sometimes it will be a little bit, sometimes it will be a lot. This is why you should only ever do lots of little bumps.

I learnt the hard way to respect K, and also the "hero" sort of feeling you can get on K. One lazy scatterday a couple of mates and I were doing little bumps of K, drinking some wine and just generally winding down, when a mate dared me to rail half of a white running man pill (Strong K) in one line. Trying to act the tough guy I accepted the challenge. It hurt like hell but I did it.

The next hour I just floated around the room, every now and then having to sit down because I would look down at my feet and they looked like they were miles away (I'm 5 foot fuck all).

It was all fun and games until I came off the K very suddenly. Very paranoid, depressed, just generally head fucked. I sat on a couch for 5 minutes with tears rolling down my cheeks. After a while I took a shower and felt much better, but I'd learnt my lesson: Just like every other drug, respect the K monster!!!

Kid_Cisco.

Is it just me, or do you look scary while on K? I haven't been in a hole, but geez do things, especialy people's faces look weird.

I loves me some K.