Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine

KROG

Bluelighter
Hey guys!!

The story begins a few months ago. A few friends and I insuffulated some pills and we got this great effect that I have never felt when supposedly railing MDMA which led me to believe these must have been something else.

Basically it felt like I was floating, it took no effort at all to move infact it felt like I had no control while strangley I was in complete control. We were walking down the street but soon started running because it was so easy!!! It seriously felt like we were running on air, we were very happy for the rest of the night!

Someone told me that this is an effect of K and that these must have been K bombs. I was wondering if this sounds correct? I am not interested in K's psycological effects which I heard it has in high doses because of the setting I will be in but want a similar experience to the one I had earlier, the floating.

I am asking any seasoned K users to give me some advice. First does it sound like K we had? Have you ever had similar effects? If so how much should I take to feel like this without tripping out!

Thanks Heaps!

IMO that doesn't sound like K.....
when im on K i struggle to move at all and if i can move i just feel sick....
not sure what u took.
DfI;)

That sounds more like my first md roll.

K results in mass numbing of my limbs, face and occasionally torso so making any movements i try zombie-like.

Would my guess be good if I thought you didn't test the pills?

"Basically it felt like I was floating, it took no effort at all to move infact it felt like I had no control while strangley I was in complete control. We were walking down the street but soon started running because it was so easy!!! It seriously felt like we were running on air,"

^
that *does* sound like K to me. Low dose of K always gives me that floaty, bouncy, no-gravity, hey-look-at-me-i'm-walking-on-the-moon-dude! feeling.

They were purple hearts, judging from pillreports ppl seemed to think they were K.
Maybe MDMA + a little bit of K?

So you reckon if I had a small bump of K it might give similar effects? I am not really interested in being stuck in a K hole all night in the setting I will be in.

personally I've always enjoyed a little bump of k. simply because it doesn't k hole you but gives you that floaty feeling.

haha walking on k is pretty much impossible. Think the ether scene in Fear and Loathing ;)

Also I can vouche that good MDMA can make you 'float'

A few times I have gone an entire night without the sensation of my feet touching the ground.

I dare say these were most definately K pills. Usually K pills are a combination of ampthetamine and K so as when swallowed they mimic a MDA like high, due to the low oral activity of K. However when railed the effects of the K become far more dominant. This is usually the biggest give away to if you have K pills or not, other then testing of course.

I've noticed, even with the same batch of K, I can have profoundly different effects. For instance, the first time I took *real* K, I k-holed myself by railing too much. Loved it, but I needed to piss the whole time, so it took away from it a bit. Second time, I railed almost the same amount and found that I could walk after only 10 minutes and I was nowhere near as messed up. Lately though, even a small bump can fuck me up enough to paralyze me for a good hour..... Good times had by all.

^^^ i get the same - i've done half a point and been close to k-holing before, but then done more than an entire point and been pretty much okay...and yeah, same batch. weird :)

had a few experiences like this lately too... took a pill and it was kinda weak, railed it and was pretty wasted for about half an hour then was just sorta straight but cruisy. was a different kind of wastedness to dropping or railing a normal pill. floaty and surreal. seemed like it just wasn't quite enough to be really flying tho and was only short lived. seasoned friends had told me it was k. but pills tested to be straight mdma which is confusing.

would it be correct to assume that these pills were mdma with some k as well?

must get some straight out k to test for sure. :)

^^^ generally (though this is an opinion, not fact), i don't *think* pills that contain ket. would also have mdma in them. in my experience, ketamine is used as a cheaper replacement for mdma (and often mixed with perhaps a little amphetamine/meth), so it would seem silly to put mdma in them too. but perhaps a small amount is used to fool the testers, i'm not sure. someone will know though, but i doubt that it would be a significant dose of both of them together - most likely no mdma at all, or not enough to have any kind of effect.

Testers will react to MDMA content if only trace elements of MDMA are on the pill. The scrupulous pill trader could make a weak liquid MDMA solution and spray on his pills so when someone scrapes the side of their K-Bomb and tests it, MDMA shows.

^^ it is always best to conduct multiple tests, from multiple pills, from multiple places in the pill (inside and out).

i'd say you would have had K dude!!!

i have heaps of energy when im on K!!!

I fucking love it :D

Thanks for all the responses guys!!

Looks like I will be trying just a little bit of K to get the feeling I want.

So how much you guys reckon? A little bump, I guess thats the safest way anyway cause then I can always have a little more if it doesnt work!