• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine therapy pill .

I signed up to try a “at home ketamine therapy “in a pill form , my only experience with ketamine was a IV mixture I got at the dentist office ( pulled 22 teeth in a day) and it was interesting so I thought I’d try , anybody have an idea of what This pill is like ?

Last edited:
I signed up to try at home ketamine therapy in a pill form , my only experience with ketamine was a IV mixture I got at the dentist office ( pulled 22 teeth in a day) and it was interesting so I thought I’d try , anybody have an idea of what This pill is like ?
Do you know the dose of the pill?

I signed up to try at home ketamine therapy in a pill form , my only experience with ketamine was a IV mixture I got at the dentist office ( pulled 22 teeth in a day) and it was interesting so I thought I’d try , anybody have an idea of what This pill is like ?
How many teeth are left??

Do you think theyre water soluble?
If you are lucky.
Do you have micron filters or any pill shooting knowledge?

I'd imagine they'd get withdrawn pretty quick once everyone inevitably starts shooting them up and getting abscesses from not using microns and going IM instead of IV. Or the formula would get changed like whatever they did to those OCs or temazepams etc to make them un-shootable.

But yeah if you're lucky you'll be able to shoot it. It may be something tiny like 10mg which is pretty pointless to even IV with little tolerance. 🤷‍♂️

If you are lucky.
Do you have micron filters or any pill shooting knowledge?

I'd imagine they'd get withdrawn pretty quick once everyone inevitably starts shooting them up and getting abscesses from not using microns and going IM instead of IV. Or the formula would get changed like whatever they did to those OCs or temazepams etc to make them un-shootable.

But yeah if you're lucky you'll be able to shoot it. It may be something tiny like 10mg which is pretty pointless to even IV with little tolerance. 🤷‍♂️
Yes , I’m an old dope fiend , when I shoot I don’t miss,don’t know anything about micron filters but I’m a quick learner as long as it’s not complicated .

when I get my pill @nD know the strength I’ll dig this thread back up

Just plug it, or crush and snort but that's bad advice because of the fillers. I'd go for rectal. Oral's a waste of ketamine. But really curious which doctor and country has this sort of offer. Even in the liberal place I used to live it's Rx only and only available from some rare compounding pharmacies as a gel or nasal spray but the latter only for use under supervision and with vital signs measured (yuck. The reason that ketamine's used as an anesthetic in humans at all is that it doesn't require monitoring or suppress respiration etc.)

Just plug it, or crush and snort but that's bad advice because of the fillers. I'd go for rectal. Oral's a waste of ketamine. But really curious which doctor and country has this sort of offer. Even in the liberal place I used to live it's Rx only and only available from some rare compounding pharmacies as a gel or nasal spray but the latter only for use under supervision and with vital signs measured (yuck. The reason that ketamine's used as an anesthetic in humans at all is that it doesn't require monitoring or suppress respiration etc.)
Yes thats my understanding too,it doesn’t cause respiratory depression i believe, I’m assuming I’ll drift off into a dream-like state for 10-15 minutes if that, I’m basically clueless till I talk with them on the Oct 5

it’s in the USA,Goggle it for more info, details are lacking though

im cool with plugging it

Last edited:
don’t know anything about micron filters
I've never used one either as I've never shot pills, but it's basically just a little attachment that goes between the barrel and the head while drawing up, way superior to using a cotton or cig filter, and necessary for getting all the pill binders/fillers out, also its superior bacteria-filtering-wise.
iirc you must 'prime' it with drawing water through it first..
There are different sizes or strengths or whatever, i believe the 0.2 is what you want. Available at some needle exchanges, but if not then online in packs of 10 pretty cheap 👍