• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [Ketamine Subthread] Cooking K

I put a dish on top of a pot which has boiling water inside. I put the liquid on the dish and let the steam does its job which usually end in 20 minutes. Then I let it cool down a bit, then I scrape and make it powder. That how I do it each time. I really don't know why 10ml gives 1.2g each time though.

This is how it looks

Resizer_15797880443190.jpg

Careful if you come from the stimulant side of the spectrum. If you treat ketamine like meth you end up in the adult diaper.

And that can happen easily. If you keep pushing it beyond dissociative tolerance then it becomes indeed just fiddling with dopamine levels as it were a weird stimulant. But it comes with dead kidneys at the end.

Make sure you don't have access to a lot at once.

well i think of it like this: the crystal k is alot like crushed glass or salt, the cooked k is like talcom powder...what do you think would be easier on your internal organs? glass or talcon powder? i always imagine the crystals cutting up my insideds. this is why i feel it makes a difference...

i am more inclined to think that the crystal k causes most of the bladder problems associated with k, yet this is merely an opinion and i can only go with what i have felt, which is nothing bad from powder k but some nasty bodily effects any time i snort the crystals, like difficulty peeing.
the crystals dissolve almost immediately as soon as they meet water. the pain comes from sharp-edged crystals lodging themselves in your mucous membranes.