• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Ketamine - Is the green tea trick working for you? Not me.

LH_Oswald

Bluelighter
Supposedly if you drink green tea approximately an hour before snorting ketamine, it doesn't hurt your bladder.

Maybe I'm overly sensitive, I don't know. I only ever do k twice a month and each time is like 2 grams over a weekend. Anyway, thus trick did not work for me. After 2 weeks of abstinence, I drank the green tea, 2 tea bags worth, waited the hour, then snorted about 200mgs worth of good K. After a half hour went by I had another 200 mgs. About an hour later the bladder pain started and it was quite bad. Prior to snorting the K I had no pain at all. After though, I had pain that lasted for several hours. Very obvious bladder pain. When I woke up the next day it was not as bad but it was still there any time I would have urine full up in my bladder it was hurting. This continued for several days and now it's getting slowly better.

I don't think this trick works. Does it work for you?

For me it works wonders, but it seems your bladder is way more damaged than mine.

I pretty much use real green tea like this
s-l300.jpg

Gr%C3%BCner_Tee_Gunpowder.jpg

Rather than baggies. I use a good amount and drink it along the whole day and some in the next morning too. I also take 3-meo-xxx varieties rather than K. These being way more potent need less material, which could be way more beneficial.

In you case it sounds like you better would need to spend months/years without taking dissos, but in case you absolutely are going to, I would follow these guidelines and keep the dosages as low as possible

Yeah the damage from dissos seems to be from acylcyclohexylamines (the family that ketamine and nearly all dissociatives belongs to), and it seems to be related to total dosage. So ketamine, being quite non-potent, seems to be the worst offender for damage, since you have to consume hundreds of milligrams (especially if you have a habit).

I would rake a long break from ketamine. The bladder damage is no joke and can produce lifelong and debilitating painful damage.

green tea makes me piss a lot

i never did enough k to have anything go wrong with my bladder....and neither did the friends i have that did it more than me

yea i'd take a break too if that was happening...2 grams is a decent amount over a weekend but twice a month isn't too often either - but that's not a good sign so yea i'd chill out - maybe just do a bump or 2 here and there and that's it and see how that goes rather than railing a pile over a weekend?