• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine having no effect

I had some bunk ketamine many years ago which looked and even tasted exactly like it should but it had no effect at all. Gave up on K then when these imo superior RC derivates came out for pretty cheap - the load on your body is depending on the amount of drug ingested, not the strength of effect, with these dissociatives.

The K going around has so wildly different effects, strengths and looks that it's pretty impossible to tell anything without a drug test.

Energy control makes tests too but has a prohibitive cost of 50 EUR.

The ketamine in Australia via DNM blows my mind. It’s advertised as S-isomer but I don’t’ know if that’s true. Even after I’d gone through 2 grams from 2 different sources over a couple of weeks I was still holing on 150 mg. It’s always the finest whitest crystals I’ve ever seen. Tests correctly with reagents and burns blood red on foil. Definitely not made in a bathtub.

It’s so good I really would use it to replace meth in my diet except for the whole bladder thing.

It’s so good I really would use it to replace meth in my diet except for the whole bladder thing.
S-iso is my fav type, i can be up for days on end with it with no added stimulants, can get kinda psychotic but the sleep dep has alot to do with it.
The bladder problems can be minimized with the right care.

Update: guy said the bag was about 150mg. Made 8 lines, so each is approx 19mg. Had 3 (~56mg) and I feel good, not mindblown but decent.

I have a pencil next to these and I'm comparing what I had before vs now. It was ~9mg (!). No wonder I felt nothing. Glad to find out I'm not immune to every desirable mind- and/or physiology-altering substance. Maybe the same will happen with caffeine. That will be an interesting experiment that at worst will be a waste of time.

Yes, yes, I need to invest in a scale and reagent kits.

Maybe you need more. I'm a small girl but always had a ridiculously high tolerance for drugs I never did. It sucks, cost more

Maybe you need more. I'm a small girl but always had a ridiculously high tolerance for drugs I never did. It sucks, cost more
It really does...can't wait for the day scientists figure out how to modify particular genes to fix tolerance or whatever this bullshit is. Losers of the genetic lottery, I suppose.