Ketamine has LITERALLY let me time travel: but now I'm stuck here

The motor oil in the vehicle John Titor used to cart around the time machine was SAE 5W-30 mixed with 1.6 per cent (±)ketamine by volume and also the windshield wiper fluid was pure Ketaject mixed 3:2 with an ether-based laboratory cooling mixture so as to get a freezing point of -107°C and there was a hole pricked in one of the hoses so that vapourised ketamine and ether was always floating around the compartment, in case he stopped in a time before ketamine was invented and couldn't get any to shoot.

You need to rip the funnel out of the Dr Suess Machine that the trolly looking leprecaurn fuckers have taken over, while avoiding all sky fish and omni-malevolant shepards carefully, you'll see the souls of innocent elvish decendants being siphoned in and out of a red haired doll type clone/host. Whatever you do while you are in the factory, do no look them in the eyes. or listen to them, especially don't pay attention to the big grins, the harmonic mangelment may continue after unplugging the avatar from the big bucknel funnel topside of the wizzidoodaa machine.

Time can still exist within determinism but this is largely what I think.
Cool to see that there's some science acknowledging this idea. I've been trying to wrap my head around time for quite a few years.

My understanding is that time is perceived due to our constantly changing consciousness. It's this condition that allows us to consider one moment different from the next. Objectively, all moments are simply one, and any event that we experience continues to exist independently of whether or not we're perceiving it.

The analogy of the flatlanders sums this up pretty nice for me. Imagine a second-dimensional being living on a flat plane, like a piece of paper. That being would be able to move forward, backwards, left, and right. To the flatlander, those would be the only possible options. The concept of verticality, of moving up or down, would be absolutely foreign to it, and if it tried to express these ideas to a fellow flatlander they'd consider him bat-shit insane.

HOWEVER, things are different for us in the third dimension. Since we observe from a higher spatial dimension, we can perceive the flatlander's entire plane - its entire reality - and can see that in its entirety it's really just one unit. Objectively - to US - the whole plane is connected and it doesn't move. To the FLATLANDER, there are separate areas of its plane that it must move to in order to access.

The same principle applies to us in the third dimension. The main difference is that instead of moving from A to B through distance we're moving from A to B through time, in a linear fashion, creating the illusion of duration. However it's widely acknowledged that there are dimensions above ours - one being time, which we're moving through in one-direction -that we cannot perceive since we only possess sense organs developed within the constraints of the third spatial dimension.

HOWEVER, try to imagine yourself as a fourth-dimensional entity. Much like we would presently able to observe the entirety of the flatlander's 2-dimensional plane, we would be able to observe the entirety of the temporal plane. With that, we would be able to see all the constructed events objectively, since our experience of them wouldn't be limited to the brief moments that we pass through them in 3D. The whole temporal plane would be laid out and we would be able to see the entire procession of events - that is, from its absolute cause, through its effect, and the resulting dissolution into a new cause - as single 'temporal objects,' rather than just experiencing a fragment of an event when we pass through it in 'time.'

So, yeah. TL:DR; time is just a construct that we've developed out of necessity because we're stuck moving through a higher spatial/temporal dimension on a linear path. Events don't pass away in time, we just lack the capacity to see anything that passes beyond our temporal view.

I would never fuck a female version of myself it would feel like incest. Twins are just hot IMO I'm not going to say no to that but I'm quite glad I don't have a twin. I would hate to be on the losing side of this stick.

I would never fuck a female version of myself it would feel like incest. Twins are just hot IMO I'm not going to say no to that but I'm quite glad I don't have a twin. I would hate to be on the losing side of this stick.
Will you just hurry up and have sex with me please. in case you didn't know i posted a post about you in the music section under what are you listening to today. hope I don't freak you out with some of the things i say <3<3<3<3It said just inserted when I put the hearts in lol so yeah just insert your cock in me babby fuck jamal you can do so much better than him

Ketamine has caused me some insane trips. If i wasnt such an experienced user of psychdelics i can see it having lasting effects on someone not so experienced.

Hope op is ok now

I am also new to the world of warcraft online game, started about a week ago and so far I love it. It reminds me of a game I used to play in the past, the Dota 2 game, and I discovered recently that Dota 2 was actually a mod inside a warcraft 3 frozen throne game. Lol, it was so weird for me to discover that, maybe because I did not know anything about warcraft. At the moment I am playing warcraft online and also I have boosted my account with help of wow classic leveling services. They did boost my hero level in one day and now I can easily compete with other players, which was a great time saver for me.

I did K only once in my entire life.
Just a line with a group of ol' friends;-
As the living room wall appeared Transparent and just laughed for 30 seconds straight.
Made a right Ass of myself. - Never again. I also had to seek Medical help for my 'Cringe'.

It's concerning that you not only say "literally" but emphasise it. Ket seriously messes with your temporal lobe but you do NOT actually time travel.
I'm just being honest here and not meaning to be rude, but I think you may be suffering a drug-induces psychosis.