Ketamine has LITERALLY let me time travel: but now I'm stuck here

I'd be curious to see what effect taking a small dosage of haloperidol or risperidone for say a week or two would have. I mean that as an honest suggestion, not as a cynic or a critic.

What's the pharmacodynamics of risperidone?

and why do you suggest that?

John Lilly's Ketamine induced ECCO maybe playing its part here?

I used to think i had visions of a future self when i sniffed butane gas in my teens. Convinced myself since i did. Im not so sure now.

Visited the white light on an uninformed dosage of MXE. Was told that i create my own reality. Opened me up to the Law of Attraction etc something i never knew.

Also found i had developed psychic abilities in the bookmakers after huge binges of Ephendine.

Aye dissos are strange.

I was in the park one time sitting on a bench, when a dwarf walked past me.
He had a glowing aura around him that shimmered in the light.
Reminded me instantly of 'the nac mac feegle' or "wee free men".

I got up and went over to him thinking I'd just found a little magic man, then I just saw he was huffing lighter gas out of his sleeve.
Really bummed me out...
auspicious little fellow in any case... saw him a month later burnt to a crisp; so not too auspicious.

Risperidone is an atypical antipsychotic.

I don't think you're suffering from mania or psychosis. You may have what some would consider a "delusional belief" but you seem mentally sound.

For that reason, an antipsychotic may not produce any kind of clarity or insight to your situation. But if it does, then we've got a direction to move in.

I think with the kind of incident you're describing here, really only time will help. You'll pass the time frame of the anticipated recursion into the loop and process what that means to you, and go on with your life.

I'm not discrediting or doubting the truth of the time loop, but as a matter of course unless you disappear out of reality, or unless solipsism is true and you're the only real being, some version of you will persist in everyone else's shared reality and will have to integrate this experience and move forward after the window for the loop passes.

an antipsychotic may not produce any kind of clarity or insight to your situation. But if it does, then we've got a direction to move in.

Thi is the problem with the psychiatric profession as a whole. this isn't just their attitude; it's their business model!...

When we were "exploring" things in hospital I was told my "strange belief" was "pychosis";
even though as you've seen from start to finish in this thread I'm not fixated on any of these thoughts, I can change my beliefs based on the most rational evidence...;

So I was put on respiridone 2mg.
Instantly as I 'came up' on my first pill I felt a sharp pain go up my neck and inside an artery inside my head, but only on the left side, like I'd just felt mercury get pumped directly into the left brain.

after an hour I was starting to mis-understand people speaking: they would say something, and it would just seem like jibberish (respiridone had started to mess with 'What I hear' and 'what I process as sound')
Before long I was hearing the background noise of people talking in the room next, as if it was dirctly talking to me, (with my rain brain filling in the gaps of what it couldn't make out) [I understand all of these processes and how "insanity" works neurologically: fortunately the fact I can witness something like a symptom of scitzophrenia in myself, and "label" it, means it will automatically be halted and re-governed by the left brain - no matter what the process is, so long as I remain in control and not scared.]

But I can see how if you didn't know how to stop scitzophrenia or psychosis in its tracks like I can, it would be petrifying. I feel so sorry for anyone who suffers from it.

Anyway I told the doctors that the respiridone was causing thee psychosis like effects, and the doctor said "oh don't worry, that's just one of the side effects, it means you don't have enough, we need to up your dose..."
So they upped my dose, and the symptoms exacerbated [if you're not crazy, and take anti-psychotics, they make you crazy - not always but most times.

I pointed this out to the doctors: pointed out they'd 'diagnosed' me as I walked in the door, and were now giving me drugs that were inducing the symptoms to fit their diagnosis....
After one week they couldn't see any signs of their original diagnosis, and so said they'd "cured me" with respiridone and sent me home.
I went home and spent two weeks with respiridone induced psychosis: people would say something to me and it would sound like it was in reverse - or I would forget names of things, or I would hear the hum of the fridge speaking to me (it would say whatever I wanted, as it was just my imagintion, same thing with hearing the next door neighbours talk through the wall, I could hear them talking about me, but by my left brain deciding to label that info as "just respiridone crossing right and left brain pathways, the left would take back control from the respiridone side effect and I could make them say anything I wanted (because I knew I was imagining it)

But I can imagine this sort of thing would PARALYZE you with fear if you didn't understand it/weren't able to rationalise it.

Anyway the doctors kept telling me i needed more respiridone, all except one who said I shouldn't have been taking respridone, But all these doctors were very - shall we say keen on, or biased towards - disproving my version of events and denying that all I've said is possible.
So much so that the hospital they took me to was half way across the country and a Military Cat 5 MOD Hospital... (wink wink)
50 points to the house of anyone who can tell me why that was...

Anyway the military doctors were all obviously being useless, and my outpatient checkup nurse for when I left was former military intelligence officer
(I'm not making this up, they were all very honest and each happily told me about it all, by their own admission (a big part of it is they enjoy it, the pride of the brag, [which can be dangerously addictive, considering] they almost need the thrill of it, just so they can sense some feeling whatsever...)
all very suspicious and uneccesary for someone simply claiming to have gone to the other side (/methinks they just wanted the metadata/and maybe to help steal my soul)

anyway, I decided to admit myself to a regular hospital, the doctor was shocked and appauled at what had hapened. couldn't understand why they'd admitted me in the first place (you need to be a danger to yourself or others), where they got the diagnosis from, why I was on respiridone. Even said that all my notes the whole time they were investigating me ALL said i didn't have fixated delusions, but they were going ahead and putting it on my record anyway (bloody nazis completely ruined my military career just so they could get their million"pans")

He immediaely took me of respiridone, and my "fuzzyness" symptoms went away instantly. I was lucid and normal in hospital.
We spoke a lot over the weeks I was in hospital, he said I wasn't crazy and said it just seemed to be a mistake (but said off the record he suspected otherwise)

conclusion:
"mental health" is a minefield.
an antipsychotic may not produce any kind of clarity or insight to your situation. But if it does, then we've got a direction to move in.

You can only prove a positive, you can't prove a negative.
otherwise you do what those first doctors do and give you an anti-psychotic you don't need, so that they can keep "treating" an illness that they're giving to you...

none of the doctors even bothered looking into or investigate if I was telling the truth btw.
Not even one.

They all just assumed everything I said was "farfetched/made up/psychosis". the system is broken (or appears to be, it actually makes massive amounts of money)

How would you suggest people "investigate" this? Is there evidence?

That's what troubles me about the psychedelic community; things that would normally see a guy being roundly told he was batshit are entertained as if there is some legitimacy to them. :\

Agreed, it's too easy to slip into believing your own delusions, when you're the only one experiencing it and those experiences feel as real as real life is felt. Then to be exposed to a community of open minded people with the best of intentions, but who may not necessarily see it for what it is.

Even when I've blasted off on DMT and made contact with alien entities, I don't come back to earth thinking I really truly went flying through space etc, I retain a degree of skepticism and cynicism and take the experience for what it was without making any absolute conclusions based upon it.

That way I keep a balanced and healthier view towards it all.

I don't wanna end up babbling about timewave zero one day...

[..]
Anyway the doctors kept telling me i needed more respiridone, all except one who said I shouldn't have been taking respridone, But all these doctors were very - shall we say keen on, or biased towards - disproving my version of events and denying that all I've said is possible.
So much so that the hospital they took me to was half way across the country and a Military Cat 5 MOD Hospital... (wink wink)
50 points to the house of anyone who can tell me why that was...

Quite a story and it says terrible things about the state of mental health care where you live, it's nothing like that here - the problem were I live is more privitization causing it all to be about numbers, profits and administration which causes general care for people to dwindle. Bad, but not shocking like that^.

Just for the record: even if there are people trained to check out every time travel story claimed by lucid enough people, that doesn't make your time travel story more credible. It only says something about the way your government works. So not anything to feed into any conspiracy thinking.

How would you suggest people "investigate" this? Is there evidence?

Seconded.. at the risk of sounding stern, earlier on an argument used that would be compelling is that things had happened that convinced your sane mind, things that would make this some exception to delusions. That argument only really works though if you follow up on it. It's what makes Turkey's leader look like a fool right now - though I am not calling you one, it's certainly not the same situation.

In any case, I am still kind of waiting on your accounts of pretty much seeing the future come to pass or something like that. Things that should be impossible and leave less room for doubt. I am not truly entertaining anything I shouldn't I think... but to deconstruct this and get to the point of why this isn't a delusion I think you'd need to clue us on in the way you think. Otherwise for you - strangelove - yourself the reasons to keep attaching belief to this should be starting to dwindle.

I also wonder if it something like cryptomnesia could have anything to do with it.

The bookmakers thing is only really worth attention if it can be reproduced consistently. It's a bit of a tricky thing I guess since it involves money - so maybe make it small 'symbolic' but official bets, but if you think it's true then probably check if you can make that work 10 out of 10 times. It's really 'statistically significant' or bust.

I agree the health care system is broken, but not because no doctors would seriously investigate your claim. How would a doctor go about seriously investigating your claim? If there was some way to find evidence of it, that would be one thing, but please explain how to go about doing that? Thus, the only responsible thing to do for a doctor, who is attempting to do what he/she believes best for the patient's health, is to assume you're delusional. If there has never been a documented case of time travel happening, and there is no way to prove or even find evidence that you really did, AND there is a powerfully mind-bending drug involved in the story... it would be irresponsible not to come to conclusion that this is delusion. Even if it's not.

Sorry to interject without reading, but; the Neal Brennan special on Netflix was amazing.

too long didnt read: Chappelle's writing partner is very depressed and does ketamine therapy.

If I'd have heard you tell me this back in 2010, I wouldn't have believed you.
Interestingly there was someone just before this happened who approached me and had the exact same issue.
I laughed at them then, and thought they were mad.

So you know another person who experienced this? That seems immensely coincidental.

I don't get why you think a doctor would investigate your claims. Why on earth would they waste their time?

I'm calling this fiction rather than psychosis. I don't mean to be harsh but the story doesnt add up.

Time Traveller, you will be OK.

Dont kill yourself OK?

Youll cry tears of joy in 2018 I promise.

Something UNIQUE is going to happen.

Have no fear.

Have NO fear.

God is in there with you.

You may not believe in God but God, this Universe that is YOU, it believes in YOU.

Do not be afraid.

If you don't do it right this time, you'll do it right the next time and then you will be thrown clear.

Let's do the Timewarp again.

You and me baby, and all of us.

...and all for one.

You will cry tears of joy in 2018.

Ride the Cosmic Waves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_4aWTAkCFY

I think I can time travel guys. I just passed out from ghb and woke 3 hrs into the future. Those three hours DID NOT HAPPEN.