• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - First Time - First time on ketamine.

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Well, not exactly the first time as I tried some pub ket a couple of months ago and it was shit.

However, I've had MXE many times in the past and loved it, so I was keen to see how the parent compound compared.

Anyway, I recently chanced upon some reportedly very good ketamine consisting of very clear crystals.

So last night when everyone had gone to bed, I racked up a 50mg line and up the shnozzel it went. I could tell straight away it was uncut. I then racked up another 100mg and took that up the other nostril. Nothing happened for a while, but after about 10 minutes it started to hit hard. I managed to crab walk into the living room and fell flat onto the sofa. I then totally lost track of time and space. I travelled to dark and alien universes and was aware of the presence of angels blowing trumpets (something that was familiar from my MXE experiences).

Periodically I would regain some semblance of consciousness and open my eyes to a totally unfamiliar room where I would question who I was, where I was and when I was. My limbs didn't seem to be attached to me. I had my hand under the pillow but I didn't know whose hand it was and what it was feeling. I was also dimly aware of something on my feet that I managed to remove eventually, only to realise the next morning that they were my shoes.

These periods of semi lucidity didn't last long as I kept dissolving into a sea of white light from which I would commence another journey.

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable experience which was less confusing and manic than the equivalent MXE trip.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
You went into K-Hole territory straight away, lol, happy you enjoyed it.
Had you been completely naive to NMDA antagonists it would have been a much harder and faster hit.
Don't recommend that as a first dose to your friends.

Nice report, I can't believe you only just tried K for the first time. I hadn't done it in years but this past weekend I played at a music festival and a friend brought a bunch of K. After our set, I took one big toot (no idea how much, not a hole dose for sure) and had a nice mid-range experience. I could still talk but it was hard to make sense of anything. It was nice, I hadn't gone fairly deep on a disso in a while.

I used to IM MXE and in comparison, the M hole is much more confusing and manic, and much longer lasting than the K hole.

I can imagine the magnitude of a M hole, but if the stimulant part of it is as noticeable as when snorted idk if I would like it, about the K holes I really like their dark aspect, the coldness of them. with an mxe im hole I think all that euphoria would steal the spotlight of the psychedelic dissociation

Yes, 'cold and dark' pretty much sums up my experience with dissociatives thus far. I really don't understand why they are so alluring, but they are. There's definitely an undercurrent of death with a strong dose. However, I found m-holes to be a little overwhelming and much preferred the psychedelic aspect of a sub hole dose. In comparison, i thought the k-hole was much more comfortable and short enough in duration to not get too wearing.

Further experiments definitely required...

Last edited:
I've really enjoyed mxe every time I've used it. Always been a dream of mine to do K, but never had the opportunity. Nice report ? .

Sounds like fun! The first time I used ketamine I used 150mg of pharma grade medicine (iv/im). I IM'd it in my thigh and traveled throughout the universe! Soooo much fun. The second time, I went to this underwater city (like Rapture from Bioshock), that was fun as hell too!