Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - First Time - first k-hole experience, low tolerance

usual-suspect

Bluelighter

So I made a line of around 50-60mg. Had only made small bumps so far, and have low tolerance. This ketamine looks like fine grain powder, no shards, and no idea which "ramic" it is. I've used mushrooms before a few times... but I am not a highly experienced tripper, lol

Pre-experience: tried LSD the day before, but the dose was too small and barely had any effect. I think is a shitty LSD, or the ug concentration is much less than the advertised by seller

Experience

It was very late, went to bed immediately, and understood this time it was going to be a trip, and I had done everything wrong (no water, no chance of getting up in the dark and going to the bathroom, if I wanted to puke , the cat walking around, the wife asleep along me, not having idea of my psychedelic drug use.... tried to watch some cartoons, but the phone screen started to make no sense at all, and to top it all the wife awoke and started to talk me... I managed to put away the phone and earbuds and said my wife something like "WiFi is not working... Sleepy.. Love you.. good night) also said something I don't remember and she laughed a bit, or that's what I thought... and just turned around and told my self: whatever happens, you are asleep don't move, don't talk, stay still, everything will be fine)

So the thing started with noise, like a big machine humming around me, I thought it was the gas boiler in the kitchen that usually I can barely hear from my bedroom when heating turns on. But it was all around me, like I was in a ship engine room or something, and also I started to think I was the boiler, or I was inside the boiler, and felt a bit of panic and then the paranoia that I actually was on LSD since yesterday, and I didn't realise until now, but of course it was just a crazy idea, so the usual psychedelics chapter of "oh my god, I am crazy", I told myself again to stay calm and not worry and just stay silent and not move. Had to discard other unsettling thoughts like: what if I start screaming without realising, what if anything happens and the wife awakes and tries to get me up? Etc... I could hear more sounds, like somebody was moving furniture in the house, etc, etc. didn't care and didn't move, just waited. I could feel the wife reaching my forehead with the hand, so I thought I was agitating or making some kind of noise and concentrated on staying still, quiet.

And then another chapter started, I call it the "simplification" I felt like I was a small bump in the bed linen fabric, just a few small particles and that my only belonging to this world was to be attached to the bed linen, and everything was turning into a two dimensional world, where somebody was painting with crayons, oil, etc, in mostly dark colors with vague shapes like in a dynamic cubist paint, totally abstract, something like this, but with no sense or purpose at all:

Pablo_Picasso%2C_1910%2C_Girl_with_a_Mandolin_%28Fanny_Tellier%29%2C_oil_on_canvas%2C_100.3_x_73.6_cm%2C_Museum_of_Modern_Art_New_York..jpg

Think about sand storms in some planet where there are no shapes or light. It was fucking weird.

Meanwhile I could be in and out, I mean sometimes I said to myself: open an eye, and I was able to open the eye, but unable to see anything meaningful, and the darkness was illuminated by some fluorescent light coming from somewhere. That was scary so I closed the eyes and tried to move my fingers and was able to do it, but it was better to stay still and with eyes closed, and didn't try anymore. At some point I could hear my wife breathing asleep, which was nice and helped me to stay calm.

I tried to think about a cared one that recently died, and could see her face and her 3 children like they were only one somehow, and tied to orange color. But it made not much sense, it wasn't like when on mushrooms, when you actually can "feel and touch" other people and other entities or whatever, it was all abstract "industrial", a bit cold, not huma. Then started something like an "organic" stage, where I was moving along a channel or a cannon, like those scenes in star wars where the millenary falcon is scaping from tie fighters, only that it was completely fucked up, non-sensical and some weird creatures that were all of the same shape (like mushrooms with feet) but different size stared at me while I was passing. I remember also some kind of gigantic green triangular door made of phosphorescent dust opening in front of me, miles away from me, and I think at some point I just felt asleep.

Ketamine is si fucking weird, WTF was all this? No idea. I think what was holding me together was the idea of not doing anything to scare or bother my wife, and the relief to think is not 6-8 hours like mushrooms or lsd, but man, this was nothing like mushrooms, it was much more crazy, and at the same time somehow "manageable" (but only from a mind point of view, the body is completely disabled and is scary trying to move). More abstract and undefined, like mushrooms is playing a videogame in 64 bit, and ket is an 8 bit era, low resolution game but so sick and wicked and attractive on its own. You only need a 2/3 hours window for this, which makes it more doable than the lsd thing. Also I have the feeling that the k-hole is deeper than I could see now, but not sure.

Well that's it more or less. I was really tired when I woke up this morning and stayed in bed more than 10 hours, which is very unusual on me. I feel fine now, and will try this thing again later on. I guess I should wait a month, at least, because I don't want to grow my tolerance quickly

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should wait a month, at least, because I don't want to grow my tolerance quickly
yep. cuz once it grows it never EVER goes away. its called permatolerance and its very real.
abuse this drug too much and you wont be able to experience magic like you just described for long.
id give anything to be able to get effects like this from k again!
enjoy, if you are sensible the magic will last forever.
i wish someone had told me this in my early days, 18 ish years ago, lol
:)

yep. cuz once it grows it never EVER goes away. its called permatolerance and its very real.
abuse this drug too much and you wont be able to experience magic like you just described for long.
id give anything to be able to get effects like this from k again!
enjoy, if you are sensible the magic will last forever.
i wish someone had told me this in my early days, 18 ish years ago, lol
:)
Yep, from what I've read this thing grows tolerance pretty quickly.

I want to use this for the k-hole only, so will stop the bumps. The only danger is how easy is to find at least a once-a-week spot for your k-hole session. Will have to make an effort to keep this for a monthly session only. Hopefully that gives me a few years until the magic is gone (counting that I will sometimes skip the discipline and do twice a month)

My ROA is nasal and having to do 100+mg lines of this to get the k-hole must be very unpleasant. A pity I didn't weight properly the line, but will do next time, but the line was no more tan 70 mg, probably around 50

Tolerance builds up SO quickly with ketamine. After you've abused it for so long it's almost an instant tolerance. Even if you've had an extended period of time sober. It's at the point where you can consider your first line the baseline dose for all other doses to not feel anything. If that makes sense.

For example if you started with a 150mg line. That's probably the most rocked you're going to be unless the next time you do .3 or more. This also depends on purity and if it's genuine K, clandestine street K, or I hate to break to to you guys if it's an analog. Reading energy controls reports shows that K is more often adultered with some obscure analog than heroin was. From what I've read at least. I was very surprised to read the results.

Tolerance builds up SO quickly with ketamine. After you've abused it for so long it's almost an instant tolerance. Even if you've had an extended period of time sober. It's at the point where you can consider your first line the baseline dose for all other doses to not feel anything. If that makes sense.

For example if you started with a 150mg line. That's probably the most rocked you're going to be unless the next time you do .3 or more. This also depends on purity and if it's genuine K, clandestine street K, or I hate to break to to you guys if it's an analog. Reading energy controls reports shows that K is more often adultered with some obscure analog than heroin was. From what I've read at least. I was very surprised to read the results.
Mmmhhh bad news everywhere, if this builds permatolerance and so fast, k-hole can become impossible to reach after on year or two... is it really that bad? Needles are not an option for me, hate the idea and scares me to start using them for more addictive substances. Nose only.

But makes sense. The first time I had a bump I think it was no more than 20 mg and it was far from the k-hole, but for some moments was quite weird to watch cartoons, specially the audio, and sometimes was like somebody was pressing the "pause" button. Few other similar size bumps I had did close to nothing, so yes, tolerance is a problem.

This K I have now comes after some research of markets/vendors and is one of the best you can find (hopefully). A good sign is that the seller not always has stock, so is less probable that is an analog (but who knows unless you send it to test). I have another batch I bought like one year ago that is less reliable, but will try it next time and compare the trip.