• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine -- Experienced -- Being one with the music :-)

Squeaks

Bluelighter
Being one with the music :)

I just wanted to share with everyone the most beautiful k hole I have ever been in...
It just happened this New Years. I had a house party. I dropped 1 1/2 ferarris and was driking some. Throughout the night I had the oppurtunity to bump some pure uncut k :)
Well at about 3:30 am the last of my house guests have left and the e is wearing off a bit or should I say the k is becomig more and more dominant.
I am going to be by myself for like 2 hours so I decide to do the rest of the k to put me ito a hole while waiting for my roomates to return home from the club...
I put on some music and hop ito my waterbed with the lights off.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT is all I have to say. Its going to be hard to describe how I felt but I am going to attempt it here.
Well my body started feeling like I was sinking ito the bed almost like my whole body was sand dissapearing piece by piece and then reappearing piece by piece sortof like morphing from one part to another.
The best part was it seemed to be doig it to the differednt beats in the music. The faster the beat the faster I "morphed"
I panicked a bit but nothing severe thinking maybe I went overboard and I was slowly dying and that this is what a drug overdose felt like but then once I finally saw my body I seemed to be okay. when I would close my eyes I saw green tunnels. This went on for well over an hour.
My body felt very limber like I was a contortionist and could flex my bones in any direction.
Soon I hear movemet upstiars and realize my roomies are home so I slowly try to come "to"
I try to sit up and open my eyes and bam once I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful thing. It was as if I was outside up in the sky and there where all theese little white/blue dots all around me. They looked like stars as if you where inside a planetarium. It felt as if I was traveling through the stars still in the proper sync with the music. I finally stood up and was just a bit disoriented evrything else seemed to fade away slowly and I was back to rerality.
I have never posted in this forum but thought it would be nice to share my story. I have been in k holes before but most of the time they have been ucomfortable very very disorienting usually due to the fact tht I like to drink alot as well when I am under the influence of drugs. but this time thier was o feeling like I was going to get sick :)
Three cheers for uncut K Hip Hip Hooray!
------------------
We don't gnaw on our kitty We stroke our kitty I wanna pet the kitty :)
The Philly of da Hook Crew is in Effect!

Being one with the music :)

I just wanted to share with everyone the most beautiful k hole I have ever been in...
It just happened this New Years. I had a house party. I dropped 1 1/2 ferarris and was driking some. Throughout the night I had the oppurtunity to bump some pure uncut k :)
Well at about 3:30 am the last of my house guests have left and the e is wearing off a bit or should I say the k is becomig more and more dominant.
I am going to be by myself for like 2 hours so I decide to do the rest of the k to put me ito a hole while waiting for my roomates to return home from the club...
I put on some music and hop ito my waterbed with the lights off.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT is all I have to say. Its going to be hard to describe how I felt but I am going to attempt it here.
Well my body started feeling like I was sinking ito the bed almost like my whole body was sand dissapearing piece by piece and then reappearing piece by piece sortof like morphing from one part to another.
The best part was it seemed to be doig it to the differednt beats in the music. The faster the beat the faster I "morphed"
I panicked a bit but nothing severe thinking maybe I went overboard and I was slowly dying and that this is what a drug overdose felt like but then once I finally saw my body I seemed to be okay. when I would close my eyes I saw green tunnels. This went on for well over an hour.
My body felt very limber like I was a contortionist and could flex my bones in any direction.
Soon I hear movemet upstiars and realize my roomies are home so I slowly try to come "to"
I try to sit up and open my eyes and bam once I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful thing. It was as if I was outside up in the sky and there where all theese little white/blue dots all around me. They looked like stars as if you where inside a planetarium. It felt as if I was traveling through the stars still in the proper sync with the music. I finally stood up and was just a bit disoriented evrything else seemed to fade away slowly and I was back to rerality.
I have never posted in this forum but thought it would be nice to share my story. I have been in k holes before but most of the time they have been ucomfortable very very disorienting usually due to the fact tht I like to drink alot as well when I am under the influence of drugs. but this time thier was o feeling like I was going to get sick :)
Three cheers for uncut K Hip Hip Hooray!
------------------
We don't gnaw on our kitty We stroke our kitty I wanna pet the kitty :)
The Philly of da Hook Crew is in Effect!
Where is the K in philly? I can’t find it anywhere

Ketamine after XTC is much different than ketamine alone, much less cold, more visual. Thank you for sharing, looks like you had a fun time :)