Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ketamine effects - tingles?

starlet_girl

Bluelighter
Hi,
I've been doing a bit of research into Ketamine since reading that a lot of cKs are K bombs. I had 1.5 of a cK round Xmas last year, but as it was only the second time I'd had pills I wasn't sure what to expect still. I had one of the best nights of my life at the time, however over the next few days felt quite sick - lightheaded, but in a really weird way that I've never had before, where I felt like I was in a dream, and really lethargic and couldn't breathe properly. It kind of freaked me out - I thought it was perhaps due ot a lot of dancing, but it's never happened to me again since. On the actual night, I had so many tingles it was uncontrollable, and they lasted till 6am if not longer - every time i wanted a little 'peak' i'd run my fingers through my hair and it would feel amazing. That's never happened again either.
So I thought at the time coz of the tingles it was a really good pill, but with all the info I've read since, perhaps it wasn't, and if so, is that perhaps why I was so sick? Does k make you really tingly???
Feel free to delete this thread if it's too pointless, but I am just curious.....
Thanks.

I get tingles when i start to come down off MDMA, every part of my body tingles even my tougue, was urs like that?

It sounds more like amphetamines which were giving you the tingle sensation, which is not an uncommon chemical to include in adulterated pills. Keep in mind it is potentially dangerous to assume any logo will contain a specific chemical, logos/shapes/colors mean nothing - it is a marketing technique.

I had one of the best nights of my life at the time, however over the next few days felt quite sick - lightheaded, but in a really weird way that I've never had before, where I felt like I was in a dream, and really lethargic and couldn't breathe properly.

It is difficult to specify what kind of drug would do that, because in actual fact all drugs can do this. It was very likely related to your interrupted sleep patterns, low energy levels through exhaustion, and not eating at regular intervals. I suggest you buy a reagent tester, which will give you an excellent preliminary indication of what your pill contains. Enlighten can post one out to you, as explained in this post.

Last edited:
starlet_girl, u wont know wat was in those cK's unless u got some left over and a tester.. from xmas to now has been 4months thats plenty of time for new/fake batches to go around.

tho im not overly experienced with K, on my 2 experiences with it, i never noticed any tingles, i agree with comboy mac on this one, prolly amphetamines

The cKs you had sound like speedbombs to me too.

If you'd had a decent dose of K, I think you'd have known it. You'd probably be more concerned with how disoriented you were than any 'tingles' you were having. In my experience K doesn't make you especially tingly, and certainly doesn't do much to keep you going by 6am...

:)

From my limited experience with k... it wasn't much of a drug for dancing.

Definitely sounds like the same kind of experience I've had from pills that were speed bombs - full on body tingles lasting well into the next day.

i actually tested a cK around xmas for a friend of mine who was considering buying a few.. from memory they where light blue(maybe green) and had no score on the back and tested up as speed bombs. i warned my mate what they where and he didnt go ahead with his purchase....

I am in melbourne btw.... hope any of that info helps.

Thanks for all the info guys..
From the sounds of things they probably were speed bombs, so that would explain the tingles. I did have a good night at the time tho - only coz I didn't know any better hehe. I thought they must have just been really strong MDMA lol. That's what we were told anyway...
Thanks again, my curiosity is now satisfied! =D

You have learned a couple of valuable lessons through this experience. Never trust your dealer, and to avoid being sold something potentially more dangerous than MDMA, (or simply to save being ripped off), you should invest in a reaget tester.