PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine dosage problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

entropy90

Bluelighter
I just took .2ml of k im from a vial with 20mg per 200ml(if that sounds right idk). Its my first time with k and im expecting something to happen but its been 10min and nothing has happened did I dose wrong or what? Please help.

Keep in mind I don't have any actual IM experience, but are you saying you have 1 gram per 10 ml (= 0,1 g / ml )? Because then 200 μl (not ml) would indeed translate to 20 mg which should be a light experience.
Are you familiar with taking stuff IM wise?
If you are I'd certainly wait another 10 minutes to be sure and then try another 20 or 30 mg.
Also, if you want to know if you dosed right you need to give some information about what you did: what does the vial say and what was your technique?
I mean if you injected it, it hasn't disappeared so you're missing something regarding the dosage or you're not sensitive.

okay so the vial says 200mg per ml (10mg/ml) I read the bottle wrong now Im going to dose right thanks for the help.

No problem :)
2 mg really is too little so that explains it. I'm sure you will hit it off at the right dose. In the very curious case that you'd still have troubles let me redirect you to the central ketamine topic: Big & Dandy Ketamine thread

cya!

Status
Not open for further replies.