Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ketamine Anesket

drgreenthumb00

Bluelighter
Hello,

SWIM can get vials of ketamine anesket. vials are 1000mg/10ml. if my math is correct is this equivalent to about 1 gram?

Also SWIM has heated up ketamine before but the ketamine was transferred from vial to water bottle by someone else.

Someone told me that you must dilute it with water? Is this true?

So basically my questions.

1.) is 1000mg/10ml = 1 gram
2.) with a sealed vial. Can you heat up as is or do you need to dilute it with water?

Thank You fellow Bluelighters

1000mg = 1g.

Never known of people diluting it before cooking but it won't hurt - you just have more water to evaporate off is all. Personally I'd leave it as is and IM the lil beauties but each to their own.

Also, not only 2000-odd posts but also a member for 8 years and never noticed we don't swim?!? I am impressed :D

Yeah thats 1g
I wouldnt bother adding water, just pour the 10ml onto a plate, put the plate on top a pan of boiling water and give it half an hour :)

1) 1000mg/10mL means for every 10mL of liquid, you have 1000mg, aka 1 gram.

yep thanks guys.. i have plenty of experience heating it up. the plate over the pan is the best way to do it. I hate how people claim that the best way to heat it up is in the oven or maybe even the microwave. boo to those methods.

Euphoric Nod ..... it takes more like 20 minutes not 30... well 20 based on my experience

SWIM SWIM SWIM SWIM. i remember when i first signed up alot of people used SWIM. i use it on occasion lol. and i remember seeing members as bluelighters and greenlighters. lol