• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Ketamine addiction?

um maybe people OD'd from all the other shit that you no doubt find in powdered K? not that id know...

peyote,k - Please go back and edit your post where it says "No you can't overdose from K".
Anything is possible and I dont believe a statement such as this has a place in The Dark Side.

Not sure what you mean. As i said 100grams has been injected into people by accident and they've woke up fine. How can someone take half a kilo by themselves?
Mix K with alcohol and respiratory depressants and you might have a problem.

I just feel that its not a good idea to ever say never, always, etc. (theres always exceptions to an exception to the rule).
Id hate to hear that someone had heard any information on BL and then suffered from trying it out.
Thanks

Peyote,K - Kindly post a source for this 100g injection.
Have you ever SEEN 100g of K?
It is not possible to inject 100g of K.
You cannot possibly be right.

well i've never even had the opportunity of trying k, so i wont speak of it, but one thing i do know:
As i said 100grams has been injected into people by accident and they've woke up fine
..that, at least the way its been worded, is wrong... no shadow of a doubt...
maybe you meant 100ml... maybe you meant 100g of liquid (which at a density of 100mg/mL would be 10 grams of K, which is by itself a fuck of a lot)...
but you certainly did not mean 100grams of ketamine as such, that wouldnt even leave a rhinoceros with much of a chance....

The LD50 (dose which will kill half of the animals tested) is about 75mg/kg for IV and 400mg/kg for IM. When you are snorting it, you'll be incapable to have another line well for LD50, and I doubt enough powder could fit up your nose in one go to kill you... None the less, does anyone know the nasal overdose level?
That's about 5g IV, and about 20g IM. It's higher than most people expect, but I have a feeling that if you had that much K, you'd wish you were dead anyway...
100g must be a typo or a case of shocking misinformation.
[ 20 May 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

Bump
Addiction to ketamine. Why is it so hard? For me its awesome because there is no comedown, I mean I could sit in one room and do a gram of K the whole entire day and not feel like shit the next day. It seems to good to be true.

I do believe that K is addicting. If not physically, then definately mentally. I just recently came off of a 2 week K binge. It all started with my first time Iming K. I found the high to be incredible and didn't want it to stop. I was injecting my self several times a day until recently when my supply ran out. I don't know what else you could call it. It even came to the point where it was affecting my job. Sounds like an addiction to me. Thank God my supply ran out!!!