• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

KETAMINE: 2nd short try (1st was also 3days) 2 grams in 2 nights (stuck home bored). Best nights ever. 2 days after i have a panic attack, won't stop.

boomhs

Bluelighter
So basically that, substance was pure trustworthy. Problemish: I have depression(anafranil)+need valiums\xanax. The 2 nights were perfect, effect clears so fast you go to another line, tripped hard few times never near k-hole. Yesterday (2 days after) i go for a bike ride, get home, BAM, i haven't in years been like this, can't breathe heart racing (took valiums, inderal to lower heart rate, got better).
Today i wake up heart is upbeating. Anxious. slept like hell.

Is this withdrawal from 2 overuses?? I hope so god... I have... weird never diagnosed pseudo epilepsy. My greatest fear is thing stick with me forever.

Ok PLUS I'm actually planning on starting the "5 month keta treatment" that cures major depressions, LIKE MINE FOR 12 YEARS SINCE 18. Every 5 days you get IV OR Nasal spray (depends on country), suposedly you see world... prettier, eventually stays with you.

I'm freaking out. Tomo i'll get more Keta, should i take a bit see if this stops?? My heart is racing... anxiety leads to more and more im breathing into paper bags...
help me

Ketamine does not produce physical withdrawals, the addiction from it is psychological. So it's not withdrawals. When people use it chronically, they can have difficulty quitting because they've become psychologically dependent on it, which can produce some real symptoms. But 2 uses is not going to produce that sort of effect, I would definitely NOT do more.

Your dosage was really quite high for some without a bunch of tolerance. Just give yourself some time to readjust. Considering you have depression and anxiety that you take medication for, it's no surprise that a powerful drug like ketamine, used heavily (though for a short period of time), could trigger some anxiety. Just live healthy, try exercising regularly, you should feel back to normal.

Please don't let yourself fall into the trap of thinking this will be forever. I have seen SO many people on this forum develop intense anxiety about that very worry. If you believe you're damaged and tell yourself that every day, you may feel damaged. Anxiety is a powerful thing. But if you instead tell yourself that you will be fine, and work on focusing on positive things and living well, you will be fine.

Ketamine does not produce physical withdrawals, the addiction from it is psychological. So it's not withdrawals. When people use it chronically, they can have difficulty quitting because they've become psychologically dependent on it, which can produce some real symptoms. But 2 uses is not going to produce that sort of effect, I would definitely NOT do more.

Your dosage was really quite high for some without a bunch of tolerance. Just give yourself some time to readjust. Considering you have depression and anxiety that you take medication for, it's no surprise that a powerful drug like ketamine, used heavily (though for a short period of time), could trigger some anxiety. Just live healthy, try exercising regularly, you should feel back to normal.

Please don't let yourself fall into the trap of thinking this will be forever. I have seen SO many people on this forum develop intense anxiety about that very worry. If you believe you're damaged and tell yourself that every day, you may feel damaged. Anxiety is a powerful thing. But if you instead tell yourself that you will be fine, and work on focusing on positive things and living well, you will be fine.
Anxiety just stopped, i mean heart beat. Maybe was reading ur post (think not). I've been to hell and back in my life, so not prone to anxiety. And if i was i'd be doomed, i have epilepsy need 2\3 valiums a day (max dosage 10mg). So unlike others it won't fade.

Yeah, this is not "withdrawal". Ketamine may or may not have been implicated, I mean if this has never happened to you before and there are no other confounding factors then it's not outside the realm of possibility that this is at least an indirect result of binging on ketamine for 2 days. Indeed, it's probably quite likely this was the case. But there's no reason to think that this was anything but temporary.

This is something that is true of all drugs really for better or worse but ketamine can and does have lingering effects that are harder to document and quantify, yet persist after quantities of the drug in circulation have reduced to near imperceptible levels, and all pronounced alterations in brain activity have faded. IIRC, attempts have been made to measure these longer term neurological changes which have put a rough "long fade" time of between 7-14 days after a single ketamine dose (practically speaking after a single dose this is mostly a scientific curiousity - after a 2 day binge, maybe it's more directly relevant).

Again though this isn't really anything to be concerned about, the brain naturally responds to anything disruptive and out of the ordinary whether this be a joyful occasion, a traumatic event, or the administration of a powerful psychoactive drug, and it will take a little time to achieve equilibrium again while it rewires itself somewhat and integrates whatever experience caused such a splash. In the meantime there will be ripples, and probably you experienced one of them.

I usually plan to feel abit crappy a few days after doing K.
For me its a part of the process where i need to reintergrate to my normal life.
Usually i end up feeling better then i did before the K after the blues wears off.

Thanks. Symptoms gone... A thing about Keta is that it "tires the brain". After hard hit you can feel the sleepiness ensue. Hence the day after the 1st binge i crashed many hours.

I've done it all. And having depression major, i would go for weed, but i can't (epilepsy shit). I think Ketamine is the most misunderstood drug out there. And i see it in the future used in hospitals (already is in America for some stuff) and with people "like weed" a lot more. It started as a horse sedative...