• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Keeping coke in stock at home for Rainy day

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
We’ve all gone through this ... you have a night out and all of a sudden feel like some coke , problem is it’s very late and people aren’t answering the phone !

for that reason reason I like to have a few grams in stock bagged and foil wrapped just for when it’s needed , anyone else do this ?

If you do want to store cocaine, be sure to keep it free of moisture. Keep it in a well sealed container and maybe throw a dessicant pack in too,

I never had much luck holding onto cocaine that I wasn't selling, but for other compounds, I'm a big fan of vacuum sealing and storing in a cool place away from light. I tend to seal a small round container of silica gel, like what you find in a bottle of some kinds of pills, in the bag as well.

It’s weird I used to be an addict growing up using any in sight, then I got to a place where I could store some for months and even gave it away here and there, now I’m back to a place where I’m not addicted but if I got it I use it... Cocaine is a funny one, any time I think I got it figured out it changes on me.

-GC

Cheers for the replies . I’ve got a few grams bagged wrapped in foil and placed in a empty coffee jar with grains of rice .

I could swear that I read about this exact same storage method just yesterday on another thread.

Using the words "Cocaine" and "storage" is still something foreign to me but anyway! Lol!

There's a thread floating around here somewhere where it was suggested that the freezer is the best place to store it? Dunno. Never had the need (never ever had anything left over to store).

There's also a thread floating around here about a safe that opens on a timer in order to control use. Pretty interesting (and admirable not to mention ingenious).

Normally you use it for very old dement people, so that they are not disturbed with the amount they have to take or if they are suicidal - 3 times every day a nurse comes to give her her medication. But of course, for cocaine it is perfect. You shoudn't even know about the PIN :D

JJ

I have a new "snow kit" - for hard winters, you know. I love it, it's so practical - and also cheap.

JJ

Just noticed I made a mistake in my original post (which I cannot change because you've already quoted me):

What I MEANT to say was that using the words "Cocaine" and "storage" IN THE SAME SENTENCE is still something foreign to me... Lol!

And which care facility, if I may ask, has a nurse coming around to administer Cocaine to old demented people (unless I'm reading your post wrong or your translation from your language, which is German if I'm not mistaken, to English didn't quite come out the way it was meant to)? I'm feeling old and demented of late! They got any spare beds there? Lol!
:
I understood what you mean, I think you got a laughing smiley, ,tooo. For me it's the same. :)

That's not a secret - it's wallet with a small mirror, a razorblade, two small "bottles" for powderdrugs, one with a little spoon and a longer spoon. Plus one LARGE straws from metal, it is huge and heavy, ,I like it a lot.

I like it because I have always everything together and nobody would know. There could even earplugs inside.

JJ

Oh. OK. I get it. Sorry. And here I thought I was being original about this on another thread i.e. joking about marketing and improving the drug situation by supplying the stuff in a nice little black velvet box with all inside and of a high quality! Lol! Oh well. Already been thought of obviously so there goes that idea! Lol!
Go on AMAZON - you will laugh your ass of how many things you can buy to use, storage, hide drugs.

I don’t think I’d feel good about it being in the freezer . It’s bagged twice then wrapped in foil and in a jar of rice . I like knowing it’s in stock doe when I may need it 😂👌

If you do want to store cocaine, be sure to keep it free of moisture. Keep it in a well sealed container and maybe throw a dessicant pack in too,

Yea definitely. I would use one of those dessicanys that come in pill bottles and similar stuff. I just emptied one out of my antacids and I'm sure the process for keeping Cocaine dry is not all that different.

it will be 'needed' everyday, every other day. I dont see how you can have such a perfect life that you wont wake up one day, feel some unhappiness or anxiety, and immedietly go for it. your best relationship with coke possibke, is to stay as far away from it as possible. when your plug doesnt answer, consider it a blessing. how many days you or months you can stay off it, the better.

I can't keep leftover coke around for me. Infact, I happen to be doing some right now. Usually if I dont finish my bag during my first night wish it, I flush it the next morning out of disgust and don't want to even think about coke for a few months. but it just so happened that the quality blow I had this time was so good that I couldn't bring myself to waste it. And now here I am doing it all alone for no good reason at all. Yeah... having coke in storage is not a good idea for me personally. I want to get some on that rare occasion that I want it, then not see it again for a long time.

But hey everyones different, if it works for you then great.

We’ve all gone through this ... you have a night out and all of a sudden feel like some coke , problem is it’s very late and people aren’t answering the phone !

for that reason reason I like to have a few grams in stock bagged and foil wrapped just for when it’s needed , anyone else do this ?
Dipped in at the weekend had half a gram . Still strong like I’ve only just bought it 👌