• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Kava recipes

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
Hi guys,

So, I've never tried Kava before but was given some yesterday.... so I've decided to try it out! I boiled some water, waited a minute and then added maybe like 3 tbsps of powdered "black" kava to about 1 cup of water. I mixed it with some cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. I let it cool for about 30 minutes, strained it through a cloth, and mixed it with some milk (and added some chocolate mix). It's pretty good. ^.^

How do you like your Kava? & do you mix it with anything? I heard it potentates benzos but am more curious about opiates.

The effects don't seem to last long, maybe 30 minutes and it's just really calming and I get sleepy and start yawning. My back muscle starts aching for some reason though. o_O

(and IDK what prefix)

It goes fine with opiates in small amounts, larger amounts tend to bring out the nausea of the opiate experience. I like to mix with kratom or weed. I love kava. You could even consider me a kavaholic in fact. Its like a spiritual/healing version of alcohol for me, has relieved so much tension in my mind and body. Its funny because its like I can use it as a enxcue to get drunk, oh I am gonna go get drunk now so I can heal myself but it actually works. Wonderful plant. Very spiritual, gentle, positive. Feminine energy.

Thanks for sharing! What do you mix it with? Water?

I think I may try it with some temazepam and maybe some vicodin. o_O..

I personally prefer kava in pill form no prep and same calming effects, it definitely increases alcohol benzo opiates but on its own its very mild imo